The Surprises...

**
Walking back home was the greatest task ever but the weather seemed to make it up to me. The street lights were seemingly dim. I was caught up by my thoughts, when my phone buzzed.

A text from an unknown.

Unknown: Hey beautiful..!

I knew it would be some prank and I tried to avoid but it buzzed again.

Unknown: I need to tell you something...

Maria💕: Who are you?

Unknown:Did you get my gift?

Maria💕: Yes I did! That was so good!!

Unknown: I knew you were a fan!

Maria💕:How do you know about me and how did get my number?

Unknown:Well...Is it wrong to talk to someone so flattering like me..😏

Maria💕: Will you just tell me and cut the crap!?😒

Unknown: Why should I stop the fun?..Let's just play on. Even if you won't like me when you find me out😏

Maria💕: No! Maybe I'll like you.. please tell me..

Unknown: You will know soon..Maria..

Maria💕:Wait! You know my name too?!

Unknown:I know you more than you yourself...Princess😘

Unknown: I gtg...ttyl later Princess😊

I look down at my phone and sigh. Who is this?
Well let's just leave it for later, I thought.

**
I got home very soon , I guess the texting kept me busy. I saw my dog, Ruffles, outside of my house. He ran up to me as usual and I bent down to pat him gently. But he wouldn't stay calm.
He goes woof..woof..! And barks at the door.
I wrinkled my brows with suspicion. I moved worriedly towards the door and opened it. A surprisingly handsome guy sprang up to his legs as I entered and greeted me with a smile.
My legs gave away when I saw him, those beautiful lashes and those looks to die for...it was Zayn sitting in my living room!

"Ah...ahh...Hi...Zaaaynn...!"

He smiled even broader, as he saw me blush red by now.

"Hey Maria! I thought it would be nice if I got to know you better..I mean we got know each other better..?"

He paused for a moment and continued, "I didn't freak you out right, Did I ? I guess you saw my car outside?"

"Huh I did see it, yeah I did", I spoke with a lot of my nerves making up the words to my sentences.  I couldn't stop staring at him.

Just then my mom entered she was more excited than me I guess. She put her hand over her mouth and the bags in her hand fell straight down. Her eyes widened as he spoke to her saying, "Hello, ma'am this Zayn.."

Seriously? Zayn Malik!

*********************************************
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter but there's more to come....😉