Chapter 1 : Ordinary Day

Kim was walking at the school ground, looking around at the surrounding area. She was walking towards the dormitory, carrying in her bosom the books she just borrowed from the library. She took a glance at the students chatting and laughing at the place she was walking. "Should be nice to have friends..." she thought.

She smiled a little and continued to walk as the noises coming from the classrooms made by the shouting of the professors and the students outside playing some sports lessens as she got near the school gate.

*bam

Her mind was wandering around thinking of somethings and notice that someone was standing to where she's going making both of them bump into each other. Luckily both of them didn't fall down or scattered their things and just stepped back to regain their balance. Kim sighed in relief and was about to apologize but she gulped down the words she's going to say.

Who would have thought that the one she bumped into was the rumored lady who you wouldn't want to mess with. Amy, the ice cold beauty who was known for being a delinquent  that even some of the teachers are afraid of her. Kim smiled wryly but still bowed her head and apologized.

"I'm sorry!" Kim said in a small voice like a whisper. Who knows if the lady in front of her heard it but still she heard Amy said "it's fine" and walk inside the campus like nothing happened, making Kim who's already preparing  herself for either a scolding or a beating coming from her that she even closes her eyes to lessen the pain she's going to receive.

Kim was dumbfounded and turned her head as she follow Amy's silhouette. She stared at her back that was already far from the place she's standing at. 'Is she really ... the rumored Amy ? She seems nice tho...' she shook her head and said to herself 'no, no. I should still be careful and stay away from any dangerous person... but she's nice... should i not judge the person base on rumors? but...there is no smoke without fire.. uh. never mind! I'll just avoid her if i ever see her! right ! Sigh , such a nice weather. I shouldn't think of something so depressing.. Well, even a bad girl has some good sides to..' She nodded her head and smiled and continued to walk while humming.

But then again, she stop on her tracks when she bump to another wave of bullies but this time she's certain that this group of 4 ladies are up to no good. "Hey , glasses!" said the leader named Ella while the lollipop are being played by her mouth. She's a pretty girl with a gyaru style clothing, well , the other three also copies the leaders style, tho , the three seems like a bunch of a so called birds of the same feather and a trying hard to look good in the clothing with a heavy make up on.

Kim sighed when Ella is already near her as she said with a smile "good girl" and even patted her, Kim's head like she's some sort of a puppy.

"Ah! that's right, We have homework in Math. Mind doing mine?" added Ella as she leaned her face closer to Kim pointing her lollipop in between them. Kim didn't respond and just clinched her hands that was holding the books as Ella added "If not... you know what will happen, right?" as she place back the lollipop on her mouth . "I'm not that petty to let you work without rewards that's why, if you do it right, I might give you something that you'll never thought of having~ Oh, and do theirs too." She pointed her thumb on her back indicating the other three that was standing there like some sort of a bodyguard and doing there own thing.

Kim nodded her head without showing any irritation or discomfort. When Ella saw her nod, she smiled and told her subordinates "let's go" as they then walked pass her without looking back. Some onlookers only look at Kim with pity on their eyes and whispers on each other pretending that they're doing something and not knowing what's happening.

Kim sighed and thought to herself, 'being a protagonist has it's ups and downs , huh?' . Kim look like some sort of a mob character that can be seen every where. A weak looking characteristics that you'll forget once you see someone worth looking at but bullies tend to flock on her because of her , looking so easy to bully.