Foreword

Mobs of fans are cheering in the background.

The curtains open to reveal me.

"Hello everyone! How are you all doing!?!"

The screaming commences.

"I see you found this, the sequel to my most popular work WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!"

Screaming reaches a new high, many faint from excitement.

"This story will answer most questions you all have, and will perhaps give you the ending you all so very desire!"

@PRINGLEWARRIOR accidently sets himself on fire, and the support crew runs in to put him out.

"Once i get a chapter or two done, I'll start the story!"

@pallid_peaches starts chanting "COUNTDOWN! COUNTDOWN! COUNTDOWN!"

"I don't know when this will be though..."

@zohappy and @GinnyLuna7 and @puppies1428 start flipping tables. "WE NEED THE SEQUEL NOW!"

"I'm trying okay!?!?!" I freak out.

@ehh_i_dont_care , @bookworminalibrary, @payton_abbott , @voodoofreedom , @MyyyyyL , @SquishGirl , @heybiotches, @fluffypuppy256 , @AryannaBaker  , @i_love_to_sleep , @ElenaNeculai , @riverway , @beautyandthebook , @Angieavina , @mommy213 , @SadiaMoon , @Mowie02 , @firegirl_tiaan , @noted-hearts and everyone else join in. "SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!!!!!!!"

"AH DON'T KILL ME!!!"

I run away with everyone chasing me.

"TAKE THE STUPID SEQUEL! IT'S TOO PAINFUL!" I throw it behind me and get my arse out of there.

Multiple cheers erupt.

@Batmancupcake25 holds it in the air and sings the Lion King song.

"THIS IS CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION... AND NUTELLA!" @Flamingstories yells and more cheers erupt.

"God, you all are crazy" I  mutter as I'm strapped to a chair and forced to write thanks to @1hannahms.

.

.

.

.

*THE SEQUEL IS COMING*

(If anyone gets that ^ OUAT reference I love you) ;)

.

.

.

 This sequel is dedicated to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY READERS!!! I want to thank you all right now for the 18.8k+ READS And 970 VOTES on WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!! It REALLY means a lot to me, to know you guys actually like it or not, so please let me know! And If i didn't mention you above... then that must mean either you're too awesome to put into words, or i have no clue who you are and if you're reading!!! I want to be friends with ALL my readers so if you ain't mentioned above, then please introduce yourselves! I DON'T BITE!

I only nibble...