ONE ☺️

"y/n how do you do this problem!" Christina said shoving you a little.

You were in history class and you and Christina sit in the back of the room, and daniel and his friends sit in the front. You and Christina were working on some homework when you dazed out looking at Daniel.

"Uh what. Sorry" you said turning the page in the book.
"Could you stop staring at him. This is an everyday problem y/n" Christina said laughing
"Shut up. You coming over after school?"
"Oh right tonight's the seavey/y/l/n dinner isn't it" she said poking you laughing
"Yes it is that's why i need you there so i don't make a fool out of myself, again"
"Come on last time wasn't that bad"
"I tripped on NOTHING and spilt water in his lap!" you said covering your face
"Ok maybe it was a little bad" she said packing her things up "i'll be over"
"Thank you" just then the bell rang and you went to your next class.

~your house~

You and Christina were helping you mom in the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

"y/n get the door please" your mom said
You set down a plate and went to get the door. And there was the Seavey family.
"Hey y/n" Keri said giving you a hug. You smiled at her. You let them in and Daniel handed you a pie.
"Just throw it away, it won't be good" he whispered as he walked in
You laughed and walked back to the kitchen.
As soon as you walked back into the kitchen Christina was smiling at you. 'Shut up' you mouthed.
"Can you get your sister please" your mom said while walking past you to give Keri a hug.
You rolled your eyes while you walked upstairs to get Kelly.

You peeked your head in her room,
"They're here let's go"
You waited for her to walk out her door..
"This time try not to spill something in his lap" she said walking past you
You just rolled your eyes and followed her downstairs.

When you got downstairs everyone was already sitting at the table and there was only one spot left. Right between Christina and Daniel. You sighed and went to sit down.

"I hate you" you whispered to christina while pulling your chair in.
"You love me" she said while passing a dish
You just rolled your eyes and laughed

Daniels POV
I've had a crush on y/n since middle school. I've never had the guts to tell her. Every time my family goes over to her house i try to tell her or talk to her but she always avoids me. I've always thought she hates me.

Tonight my family went to her house for our monthing family dinners. When she opened the door i was starstruck. She was wearing a skinny black dress that made her look amazing. While my mom was hugging y/n Anna punched me in the arm.

"Stop drooling loser" she said walking inside laughing

I handed y/n the pie my mom made, i told her to just throw it away my mom doesn't bake well. She then laughed and her laugh made me smile.

Christina was there also, which isn't weird she's almost always here for these. But when everyone was sitting down christina wouldn't let anyone sit between us until y/n came back down, which really confused me.

~the weekend~

Your POV
This weekend your parents were going out of town and every time they do, you and Kelly always throw a party. Kelly always invites Anna and you always hopes she brings Daniel with but she never does. So tonight you got the guts to text him and invite him.

Y: hey daniel
D: uh y/n hi
Y: wyd tonight?
D: chilling at home why?
Y: wanna come to the party at my house?
D: parents out of town again?
Y: yeah
D: lol okay i'll be there

When you saw that text you couldn't stop smiling.