THREE 🤟

~one month later~

You and daniel have been dating for almost a month now. You guys couldn't be happier. You, Daniel, Christina, and Corbyn have gone on a few double dates. You all became pretty close. Your families were so happy that you guys were finally together. You guys spend almost everyday together.

Today was your guys one month anniversary and Daniel was taking you out for dinner. You were already to go. The doorbell rang and you got up to get it thinking it was daniel.

"Jack?" you said confused "what are you doing here?"
He looked you up and down "damn babe you look good"
You stepped outside closing the door behind you "seriously Jack what are you doing here?"
"I miss you" he said grabbing your hand
He took your hand away "Jack i'm with Daniel"
"Come on forget that loser. Come one you know you miss me" he said pulling you in
"Jack..." you were interrupted but Jack kissing you.
You tried to pull away but he wouldn't let you.

"y/n.."
Jack stopped kissing you and let you go. You looked behind him to see a hurt Daniel holding flowers.
"Daniel i can explain."
"Don't bother" he said dropping the flowers and walking away
"Daniel wait" you started to go after jim but before you could get to him he was already in his car driving away.

You were crying. You stood in your driveway from a while crying when someone came up behind you and put their hand on your shoulder. You looked over and saw Jack standing there. You shrugged his hand off your shoulder.

"This is all your fault" you yelled at him ' i really loved him and he was a much better boyfriend than you"
"y/n" he said stepping towards you
You stepped back "no Jack. he didn't cheat on me like you did." you just looked down and cried "Jack just leave please"
Jack looked at you for a minute and left.

After a while you ran inside crying. You ran up to your room.

"y/n what happened?" your mom yelled after you

When you got to your room you grabbed your phone and tried to call daniel but it just went to voicemail. After a while of crying you heard someone knock on your door. Kelly slowly opened your door.

"Um Anna called me and said Daniel came home crying.." she said sitting on your bed.

You told her what happened. She called anna and told her what happened. You hide in your room all night crying. You fucked up. You wanted to be with daniel. He made you happy and you only wanted to be with him.