FOUR 🤷‍♀️

All weekend you felt sick. You just thought it was stress and all the crying. You were gonna go to the doctor when your mom walked into your room handing you a bag. You looked at her confused as you looked into the bag. There was a box with a pregnancy test.

"Omg mom im not pregnant, i can't be" you snapped at her
"Honey i know what it looks like to be pregnant"
You sat on your bed crying "it'll just make it worse between daniel and i" you said putting you head in your hands.
"Honey i know, if you are just know that we are supportive" she said putting her hand on your shoulder.

You got up and went to the bath. You waited 3 minutes, the longest 3 minutes of your life. You looked down at the test and you started to cry. It was positive. Your mind started to race. How where you gonna tell Daniel. He already won't talk to you.

~monday~

Your mom said you could stay home from school but you had a big test today that you couldn't miss. As soon as you got to school Christina ran up to you giving you a hug.

"How are you doing? How do you feel? Are you ok?"
"I'm fine christina"
"Did you tell him yet?"
"What do you think. He won't even look at my texts"
"Are you gonna tell him?"
"Well yeah i have to. Just don't know when or how"

She hugged you one more time and went to class. As you were walking to your class you saw Daniel at his locker. You walked up to him, he wouldn't even look at you.

"Daniel can we talk, please"
He ignored you
"Please it's important" you felt your eyes start to tear up
"y/n i really don't have time for your bullshit excuses right now" he said closing his locker and walking away. You followed him.
"Daniel it's not about that.."
He stopped and looked at you
"Then what is it about?" he said pretty angry
"Nevermind" you said walking away crying

All day you stayed quiet and away from Daniel. You told Christina what happened. She got mad at tried to go talk to him but you stopped her. About half way through the day you felt sick so you went to the nurse and they sent you home. The rest of the day you just laid in your bed watching sad movies crying.

Daniels POV
When i saw y/n kissing Jack i was heartbroken. I thought she loved me. I was so pissed and heartbroken i blocked her number. I didn't want to talk to her.

At school she tried to talk to me but i just walked away. The rest of the morning she didn't say a word. After lunch i didn't see her anywhere. I figured she went home sick, she looked a little green this morning.