SIX 😨

~couple months later~

Your POV
You and Daniel have been good and he has be there for you 24/7. You didn't have a big belly yet but you just wore baggy shirts and hoodies to school.

During history you went up to daniel. Christina and Corbyn were out with a bad cold so you've spent the day with daniel.

"I dont think im gonna be here tomorrow" you said sitting down
"What! Why? Are you okay!" daniel said worried.
"Im fine" you said laughing "i think i'm just getting a cold"
"Oh okay, you scared me" he said sitting down

After school you had a fever of 101 so you went to bed early. When you woke up at 6am you felt horrible. You texted Christina and Corbyn and told them to come over and spend the day together like you guys did when you were younger.

You said bye to kelly when she walked past you door and she yelled bye back and then the house was quiet until Christina and Corbyn slowly walked into your room looking horrible. You laughed and they laid on your bed beside you and you guys watched movies most of the day.

After about a couple hours you got a text from Daniel. When you looked at your phone you went pale.

D: babe whatever happens just know i love you and our little baby. Keep her or him safe. I love you.

You looked at christina who had a worried face on her. You were spamming daniel with texts asking whats happening. You were worried you felt tears going down your face. Daniel wasn't answering.

After a few minutes you got a text from Kelly.

K: y/n i love you. I know we fight a lot but i love you

You got scared again.

Y: kelly what's happening
Daniel texted me too
Kel answer me please

K: i don't wanna die

Your heart skipped a beat

Y: Kel tell me whats happening
K: there's a shooter in the school
Were on lockdown

Your heart stopped. You looked at christina who was crying with Corbyn holding her. You started to cry. Daniel wasn't answering your texts or calls. You then got another text from Kelly.

K: i don't wanna die y/n
Y: stop saying that you'll be fine
Do you know where the shooter is in the school
K: i don't know
Y: can you find out, please
K: y/n....
Y:kelly tell me
K:i don't think you want to know..
Y: kel...
You stood up pacing
K: he's in the senior wing...