NINE 💜

~few weeks later~

School was closed for a couple weeks so you didn't have to worry about that. Every day you would go visit daniel until it was late at night. He still hasn't woken up. The doctors had mentioned pulling the plug but you and Keri would snap at them. You would tell daniel that the baby is kicking. You had a belly bump now which made you happy.

Today you had an appointment with your OB but it was just a normal check up. You dropped Kelly off at school, today was the first day back and everyone was on edge. You've talked to your teachers and they said they'll email you your homework until the baby is born and you can come back to school.

Before you went upstairs for your appointment you stopped by to see Daniel. You gave him a kiss on the head and went upstairs.

After a few moments in your appointment the doctor said the baby is doing great and is healthy.

"Do you wanna know the sex?" the doctor asked you

You thought for a minute. You wanted to be surprised but daniel has told you he has wanted to know right away.

"Uh yeah" you said sitting up

The doctor reached down and grabbed a picture and handed it to you "congratulations it's a girl"

You looked at the picture and smiled. You were having a girl. You couldn't be happier. You took out your phone and texted christina and kelly and told them. They were as excited as you were.

You went downstairs to daniel's room. Keri was there and you showed her the picture and told her it was a girl and she gave you a hug. She then left to go get coffee. You looked at daniel and smiled.

"Hey babe" you said fixing his hair. You sat next to him hold the picture, your eyes started tear up. "Guess what" you said shaky "were having a baby girl" you said wiping your cheek.

You looked at him a moment. "I hope she has your eyes" you said crying.

"Daniel i miss your eyes. I miss your voice. I miss you. I need you to wake up. I cant do this without you. You can't leave me now. Our baby girl needs you to wake up babe" by now you were bawling. You put your head down on his bed while holding his hand.

"y/n..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need to write some more for the rest of this story so I'll upload again as soon as I can☺️