TEN 😳

You shot up and looked at Daniel and his beautiful blue eyes.

"Daniel!?" You said shocked and then calling for a doctor.

You looked back at him. He squeezed your hand "We're having a girl?" he said quietly.

You smiled "yes we're having a girl" you said kissing him.

Just then as the doctor was walking in the monitor he was attached to started beeping. The doctor ran to Daniel and moved you back and pushed a button. A few seconds later a ton of nurses and other people ran into the room.

You stood there crying. You couldn't lose Daniel. The monitor started to flat line which meant his heart stopped. You froze. A nurse grabbed you and took you out of the room. As the doctors ran out of the room with Daniel to take him to surgery.

The nurse took you to the waiting room and you called yours and Daniels parents.
You waited for what felt like days. You couldn't move, you just sat there staring at the floor or the wall. You sat there thinking about if Daniel died. What you would do. You couldn't lose the love of your life. Your baby girl needed a father. You didn't want to lose him.

You were sitting with your mom when the doctor walked in with a worried face. Your heart stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I won't have time to publish this weekend. If I have any free time I will write☺️