Heat

||S m u t||

Ringo laid in bed, reading a long book.

He stayed home because he was sick with a small cold. He had already gotten better and missed his bandmates.

They had gone on tour without him and Ringo was eager to see Paul again.

He got a call from Paul earlier who had told him he'd be home at about 4:30 PM. It was about 3:30 for Ringo and he wanted to plan something special with Paul after being apart for so long.

Ringo suddenly remembered and quickly got out of the king sized bed.

He fixed up the bed and tossed rose petals leading to the bedroom. He lit some scented candles around the room and took a quick shower.

It was only 4:00 when Ringo got out. "Right on time." The drummer said to himself.

Ringo laid in bed with just a robe around him for a couple minutes when suddenly the lights from the other rooms went out. Along with that, the heater also stopped working.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Ringo said as he quickly got out of bed. It was already 4:35 and he knew that his lover could walk into the door at any moment and see the poor boy struggling to get the power back on.

He sighed and laid back down. After a couple minutes of laying down he quickly pulled out a bottle of wine and set two wine glasses on the mirror stand. He shivered as the air became a bit cold around him.

Eventually, Ringo heard the door open and the words of his partner came from the living room. "Ringo? I'm home, darling!"

Ringo's heart was practically pounding out of his chest. He got nervous as he heard Paul's footsteps come towards the room.

Ringo quickly got up and acted as if he was pouring the wine. The door opened. "Oh, Starr this is lovely!" The bassist said, looking around the room.

Ringo gulped. "Hey, Paul~" Ringo awkwardly said as he turned around with the drinks in his hand.

"Ohoho~ Is all of this for me, Starr?" Paul said as he sat on the bed, removing his coat. Paul shivered a bit. "It's a bit cold, did the power go out?"

Ringo nodded in response to both of the questions. He set the glasses down and walked towards Paul.

Ringo tried to stop being so slow and quickly pushed Paul against the bed and kissed him.
Without hesitation, Paul kissed back.
The kiss turned into a heated, passionate one.

Paul began to lick Ringo's lips, hoping he'd allow his tongue to feel his.
Ringo quickly opened his mouth, allowing him to do just that.

After minutes of their tongue wrestling, their lips separated. A string of saliva connected their tongues.

Ringo kissed Paul's neck while removing his pants. He sucked on his 'sweet spot' hoping to earn some moans from Paul. And he did.

Ringo continued to remove Paul's clothing until he was just in his boxers.
He slowly grabbed the boxers and slid them off. Paul shivered as the cold air in the room hit his bare body.

Ringo stopped kissing Paul's neck and focused on his member. He softly and slowly kissed the tip. This drove Paul crazy. "Just..just suck it already!"

Ringo did as he asked and started to suck on Paul's penis while moving up and down. McCartney started to grunt and moan. "God! I-I'm gonna cum already!"

Ringo removed his mouth from Paul's member. "Not so fast~." Ringo removed his robe. "God, it is cold in here!" Ringo chuckled.

Paul smiled. Ringo got back to business by hovering over Paul and kissing his stomach.

He covered the two with the sheet and began to rub his already-erect member against Paul's anus.

"Mm~ You want me to fuck you already don't you, Macca?" Paul quickly nodded.

"What are the magic words~?" Ringo questioned, in a singy-songy voice, inching towards Paul's ear.

"Please fuck me, Richard.." Paul whispered in Ringo's ear.

Starrs face turned red. He was genuinely surprised that Paul was going along with this so easily.

"Y-yeah?! Say it louder then."
Paul obeyed and raised his voice.

"I want you to fuck me, Richard!"
Ringo was a blushing mess over the fact that Paul was addressing him as his real name.

"You asked for it~" Ringo quickly entered Paul's ass. "Aah! It's too big give me a moment!!" Paul moaned.

Ringo seized and waited for Paul to become used to his size. "G-go."

Starr quickly thrusted into Paul's tight anus. Macca grunted and moaned throughout each thrust.

Ringo only went faster and faster as the bassist yelled his name. "Yes! Ye-yes! Ri-Ringo I'm, gonna cum!" Paul screamed at the drummer.

Ringo thrusted a couple more times as he took hold of Paul's cock and pumped it up and down with his ringed hand.

Paul couldn't take it anymore and he came all over his hand.
Eventually, he couldn't hold back much longer and he released his load into Paul's ass.

He rode the pleasure out and removed his member from his lovers anus.

Paul was speechless as he heavily tried to catch up his breath.

Ringo looked around and it didn't seem like the heater would be on soon, so he wrapped themselves in a thick blanket, held Paul in his arms, and kissed his neck.

"You'll be my heater for tonight." Paul said as he faced Ringo and fell asleep.