Caught

|| S m u t || (kind of but meh lol)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" John and Paul sang the last lyrics to the song, and the foursome bowed. Velvet curtains closed, as the young girls yelled.

"One concert off, two more to go." John said, obviously tired.

Ringo and Paul walked backstage together, already aware of what they were about to do.

They'd have to be quick, as the cleaning crew would be there in about 35 minutes.

But that just made it even more exciting for them.

"C'mon', Starr!" Paul pulled Ringo into an empty storage closet, with a small dim light shining above them.

"Are you sure about this, Paul? The walls here aren't exactly soundproof, y'know?" Ringo asked, with a worried tone.

"Just relax, darling." Paul said pinning Ringo against the wall and kissing his neck.

"What about the others..? What if they leave without us?" Ringo kept asking
questions, not wanting to get caught.

"It's fine, jeez! Do you want to do this or not?" Paul said, low key annoyed.

"Okay." Ringo said quietly as Paul lifted him up, and propped him against the wall, kissing his neck even more.

Ringo started to forget about the others and just focused on what was happening.

"Mm.." Paul moaned into his ear and began to grind against him.

Ringo shyly moaned, the friction driving him nuts.

"HEY-" John slammed the door open and his jaw dropped.

He had his Polaroid around his neck and snapped a few.

"LENNON!" Paul put Ringo down and yelled at the guitarist.

"Gimme that!" Paul fought for the photos but never got them back.

"If you don't let me put one of me...angsty songs on the next record, or disrespect me.. this will go public."

He held up the forming pictures and showed an evil smile.

".." Paul and Ringo were speechless and followed John outside where George was waiting.

"What took ye' so long?" He asked, stomping on his cigarette butt.

"Oh, nothin' much." John hopped into the car after Paul and Ringo, who watched themselves and respected John, afraid that the picture would be revealed if they made one mistake.

___________________________

Yet another story requested by bmar50919 , another big thanks because I run out of ideas and they're the only person who requests stuff :)