Pretty Gal

Ringo had recently purchased a new, big, and shiny ring. It was a simple silver ring topped with a slightly large red crystal.

Paul had noticed it and thought it made Ringo's hands look a bit feminine.
That's when an idea popped in his head.

He would go buy makeup, a dress, high heels, and feminine accessories for Ringo!

It was about 6am and Ringo was sound asleep. Paul slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake Ringo.

He put some regular clothes on and headed out to purchase the items.
___________________________

Ringo woke up not to long after Paul left.
He assumed Paul went to buy milk, as they had ran out not too long ago.

He was simply watching the TV, waiting for his boyfriend to return.

"H-hey, Ringo can you open the door, love?" A slightly muffled voice yelled at him. Ringo recognized the voice quickly.

Ringo stood up and opened the door to see Paul carrying many bags, which seemed to be from women's clothing stores.

"Um...what's all this.?" Ringo questioned.

"Things~" Paul said in a singy-songy voice.
Ringo raised an eyebrow.

"Paul...what are you planning..?"

"Nothing~."

Ringo gave Paul the stare.

"Okay, okay fine! I just thought that your new ring looked so..feminine on your beautiful hands and I wanted to dress you as a girl! Paul explained, taking the accessories out of the bags.
"Please, just let me make you more beautiful!"

"Well.." Ringo looked to the side.
"I guess I'll give it a try."

"Yay!" Paul smiled and pulled Ringo into the bathroom, the dress, sheer leggings, and coat tossed over his shoulder.

"Woah!" Ringo saw nail polish and lots of makeup on the counter.

"Oh, dear, you'd be a lovely gal!" Paul turned around and grabbed the red nail polish.

Ringo placed his hand on the counter and watched as his lover painted his nails. And dang, he was good at it.

A few moments later, Ringo already had makeup on and was putting on the clothing.

He looked at himself in the mirror and put on a wig that matched his hair colour.

"Wow.. I am a good lookin' gal." Ringo said, amazed.

"Mhm!" Paul giggled and softly placed a necklace around Ringo's neck.

"Done!"

Ringo slipped some black flats on and walked over to Paul, who was putting the makeup away.

"You're gorgeous, dear." Paul whispered. "We should show you off to the others."

"Wha? A-are ye sure, Paulie?"

He nodded. Ringo sighed.

"Alright.."
Ringo slipped on a tight coat, pulled his short, yet flowy dress down, and went into the car with Paul.
___________________________

Soon enough, they were at John's house.

Ringo shyly entered the home, tightly holding onto Paul's hand.

"Hey everyone!" Paul loudly greeted his lads.

"Who's the bird? Aren't ye' with Ringo?" George rose an eyebrow, setting his beer down.

"It's me..." Ringo spoke, rubbing his arm.

John's jaw dropped. "That-That's Rings?!"

Paul nodded.

"No way, he's beautiful!" George said slightly blushing.

Ringo blushed as well. "Aww, thanks Georgie!" He smiled.

"Sit down Rings, do ye want wine or beer?" George patted the seat next to him on the couch.

Ringo went over with George, sitting next to him.

"Wine is fine, thank yew." He kept his legs tightly together, pulling the dress down a bit more.

George poured some white wine and handed the glass to Ringo.

"T-thank you, Joji." He stuttered, sipping the wine and looking at Paul who was chatting with John.

"So...how has yer day been..?" Ringo asked, trying to make conversation.

"Good! Especially now...You're beautiful, Ringo."

Ringo gulped.

"Thanks.." He looked away.

He slowly sipped the wine again and soon enough George had his hand on Ringo's thigh.

"U-uh.." George began to lift the dress up, revealing that Ringo was also wearing women's underwear.

Paul saw and ran over. "Hey, get your nasty, skeleton hands off of her!" He yelled at George, clearly furious.

"Alright, alright!" George skooched to the edge of the couch, facing the opposite way while drinking his beer.

Ringo was flushed. Her. Did he really look like a girl? He blushed a bit and tightly held onto Paul's arm.

"Everything alright, dear?" Paul held Ringo's hand, rubbing the top of with his thumb.

"Yes.." Ringo stood up next to Paul. John was next to him, staring at George with anger in his eyes.

John looked at Ringo and tossed his arm around his shoulder. "If ye' looked like this all the time I'd probably bang the hell out of you." He growled in the shorter band mates ear as his arm went from Ringo's shoulder to his ass.

Oh..oh dear.

John smacked Ringo's ass, causing him to flinch a bit.

"Eep!" He squealed.

Fortunately, Paul saw and chased John around the house.

"Girls don't like that! Never touch my baby again or I'll kill ye', Lennon!" Paul yelled as he caught up with John.

Girls. Shit. He did look like a girl.

Ringo nervously sat back down as Paul was now moving pieces of furniture to try and catch up with John.

"What a mess.." Ringo looked down, trying to ignore George who was staring him up and down.

"Hey, Rings."

"Hmm?" Ringo looked at George.

"I'll try to convince Paul and John to let you sing the next song if ye give your ol' buddy Georgie a lil' smooch.."

Ringo blushed. "Um.. well I-uh, I-I don't wanna mess up my relationship.."

"C'mon, you can blame it on the alcohol."

Ringo sighed. He had liked George before he fell for Paul but it felt weird.

"O-okay!"
Ringo quickly kissed George on the lips.

"There." He looked away, ashamed.

Paul came in from the other room, looking tired and angered.

"Let's go, love." Paul went over and held Ringo by his arm, dragging him out the door.

It was a long night.

___________________________

Another story requested by bmar50919