The thing she can't control

"Why would you do that?!" Thel had yelled at her.

Bria fell on her knees.

She messed up. She almost killed him.

"I... I..." Bria stuttered under her breath. She was shaking uncontrollably.

"Bria get up." He said to her.

The power inside of her stirred up even more.

"You need to go, now!" She looked up at him.

"I will not go anywhere. Get up." He said.

She gritted her teeth. She knew he was going to get hurt if he didn't leave soon. And the fact that she was getting frustrated didn't help.

"Leave!" She yelled a second too late. Her power developed a spear-like object that penetrated through his heart.

"No!" She screamed.

He fell over dead.

And Bria woke up gasping. She looked around and noticed she was still in her living quarters.

What a horrible nightmare. She thought as she ran her fingers through her hair.

How could that happen? What if it did happen?

That's why she fled in the first place. But she wasn't that idiotic now. All the help she could get was right here.

She stood up from the bed and put on a different outfit. She went out of her living quarters.

As she was walking and looking around, she wondered where the Swords would've made camp here. She looked and looked around. 

People would give her odd looks. Which she didn't mind. She knew that they knew that she had those powers. Some of them looked fearful of her, trying to avoid her.

Finally, she saw an Elite. If she remembered correctly it looked like Uzse. The Elite that accompanied Vale at the formal last time she was there.

"So the mystery girl has appeared." He said as she approached him. "You caused quite a stir may I add."

She really didn't have time to talk about her mishap with that so-called commander.

"Do you know where Arbiter is?" She asked. After that dream she had about him, she couldn't get him off her mind.

"Training. Did you wish to speak to him?" He asked.

"No. No. I um... I just wanted to make sure he was okay." She crossed her arms over her chest.

He gave her a weird look.

"Thank you." She bowed her head and walked the other way.

She noticed as she was walking away, a woman in a white lab coat staring at her. Bria continued to walk, looking down.

"Excuse me?" The lady had said.

Bria looked up at her. "Y-yes?"

The woman approached her. "Doctor Missy Young, how are you?" She held out her hand for Bria to shake.

Bria shook her hand. "O-okay."

"I know you probably have a lot of troubles at the moment. But I've been talking with some people, and we've all agreed that you'll be great for the next mission." She said.

"Really?" Bria's eyebrows raised.

The doctor nodded. "Your powers must be incredible. We can use them to our advantage." She said.