Keith's Point of View

My eyes gazed hungrily over the contents of the pantry. I had done this before and I will do it again. The thought of wasting anything made me feel sick. I couldn't eat. Not again. Having those egg looking things Hunk made was too much.
   I had to get it out of my body. I had to be perfect. I had to leave before I broke down in the kitchen. Shiro's voice faintly registered in my brain as I took of to the training ground.
   There was no chance of anyone finding me there. They could all eat whatever they wanted and it didn't make them less perfect. It was only me. I was hideous. 
   That's why Lance always goes after Allura. She's perfect. She's beautiful. But most of all, she's a girl. I'm not. Why do I have to be this way? It's not fair. Why couldn't I be okay with being just friends?
   By now I'm in the bathroom of the training ground. I go look in the mirror, pointing out all the flaws. Whispering them to myself so I know what I need to fix.
   "My ribs aren't showing enough. My hip bones aren't showing enough. My collar bones aren't showing enough. My stomach is showing too much. The number on the scale is too high. Oh, the chart says I'm underweight? It's lying. It always lies."
   Out. I had to get it out of my body. I got to the toilet and sit by it. By now I'm full on crying. As I lean over the bowl and shove my finger down my throat, one word is on repeat in my head. Perfect.
   I hear someone yelling my name through the locked door. Perfect. I can tell by his voice, it's Lance. Perfect. The slamming of the other stall doors can be heard. Perfect. My door is shaking. Perfect. The door is thrown open. Perfect. Though my haze I see Lance. Perfect. He tries to lift me up. Perfect. The room goes dark. Perfect.

Not perfect: A Voltron AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara