Lance's point of view

I held him on the ground as he cries. When he stops responding to me is when I break down.
   "Keith, what happened?" I whisper as he lays there. My voice gets louder and it turns into a scream. "Help! Shiro, Allura, anyone! Help!" I hear footsteps and Shiro enters the bathroom.
   "Hey, Lance calm down. What happened?"
   "I-I don't know. I saw him leaning over the toilet, and then he stopped moving. He's still breathing." I whisper the last part, almost like I'm trying to convince myself.
   "I'm going to get Allura."
   "No! I don't want her to see me like this."
   "Lance! Get over your crush already. She's my girlfriend!" His face falls immediately. And just like that, my heart is shattered.
   I let go of Keith and run out of the room. I lay on my bed, but I'm not crying. To cry would be an understatement to what I feel. Sometime after, I fall asleep.
   When I wake up, I feel nothing. My heart is broken and the shards stick through my chest, but I'm numb. Suddenly, I remember what happened to Keith and I feel a dull pain. A knock at my door startled me out of my thoughts.
   "Yeah," my voice is dull. Hunk comes inside.
   "Hey, umm, Keith is awake. The doctors wanted to talk to the person who found him." I get up and head to my closet. Stripping my old clothes and changing into knew ones. I had forgotten Hunk was in the room. I walk out the door and he follow. We head to the hospital room. The doctor beckons me to the other side of the room. Keith isn't here, so he must be in his room.
   "Hello, I apologize for having to meet you under such grim circumstances, but my name is Doctor Erwin Lee, but you can call me Lee."
   "Lance," I grunt. I can tell he is not pleased with the way I speak to him, but a kind grin shows me he understands. But I know he doesn't.
   "So I here to talk to you about the patient-"
   "His name is keith!" I don't know what got into me.
   "Sorry. Umm, Keith is, well, I'll just get straight to the point. He's underweight, actually, and he wouldn't let me touch his legs, but when I told him that I was just looking for broken bones, he would only let me feel them through his jeans. Now these things could be because of many reasons and I may be digging to much into this, but please watch his diet for the next few days. He should be fine."
   "Ok." I don't know what kind of "other reasons" he could have for being underweight. It's obviously because he just threw up. At least the doctor got one this right, he's fine. He's tough. Joking around always helps with pain so I say one last thing to the doctor. "At least you didn't have to sit through his self-deprecating jokes." I turn, laugh, and walk out of the room. Little did I know that the kind smile on his face fell behind me.