Chapter 3- Love Spell

Well, at least a few weeks has gone by and it's been great. Evie and I have become close friends. I've also befriended Carlos. Mal and Jay are working progresses, but Jay is coming around. That's what I was thinking while Audrey was rambling on to Ben. Oh my God, can she just shut up already? "Bye, Benniebo."

"Bye......." Oh, finally she's gone!

I hear a locker slam. I look over and see Mal looking at Ben. Ooohhh, get it Ben! "Hi Benniebo!" I chuckled at her remark. She totally likes him!

"Hey!" Wha..? He likes that nickname? Well, if it comes from Mal, I can understand. Why can't he just ask her out, already?

"Uh, I just made a batch of double chocolate chip cookies. Do you want one?" She's baking cookies for him! I shut my locker and go stand by him. The whole time watching with a smirk.

"Uh, I've got a big game later. I don't eat before big games, but thank you. Thank you so, so much. Maybe next time." He started walking away. He's such an idiot!

"No, Yeah! I get it." Huh? Is she giving up? "I completely understand. Be careful of treats offered by kids of villans. Every kid in Auradon knows it."

"No, no, no! That's not it." Aha! She's using reverse psychology on him! "No, I rea-"

"No, I get it! You're cautious, that's smart." Haha, she's got him now. "Oh, well. More for me, I guess." She slowly brings the cookie up and he snatches it and takes a bite out of it.

"See, that. Totally trust you." The other three move in. I smile and look away, trying to hide my blush from Evie.

"How are they?"

"They're good, they're amazing." I blocked the rest of it out, Evie and I are looking at each other. I was broken out of my daze as Ben tried to sing Mal's name. I took the cookie from Mal and took a bite. Evie tried to stop me.

"Brooke, no!" It was already too late.

I looked at them, confused. Jay walked beside me and leaned against the locker beside me. "Hey," he said seductively.

I laughed. "Jay, I know what you're trying to do. It won't work, though."

"Well, it could. Just look into my eyes." I obliged and did it for thirty seconds.

"Nope, nothing."

Mal sighed. "Maybe it doesn't work on Brooke."

"That's not it, M." As I looked at Evie, a strange feeling washed over me.

Evie's POV
"How can you be so sure, Evie?" Jay was confused.

Brooke looked at me and that's when I knew the potion worked. "Because Brooke is a lesbian." Jay looked confused, but snapped out of it.

"Brooke, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like I can fly. I feel so weightless, as if I can float." She never took her eyes off of me. "Evie, have you ever noticed how beautiful you are?" I blushed way too harder than I should have. But, since she's spelled too, I can use Brooke to my advantage as well.

"I like to think I'm the fairest of them all."

Brooke smiled at me. "Who says you're not?" My heart skipped a beat at that comment. My stomach felt like butterflies were fluttering around in it. No, Evie! Don't fall in love with her! Love is weakness. I have to use her. Then I can go home and mother will be so proud! She might even find me a prince to marry. Yeah, that's what I want.........

Carlos and Jay took a hold of Brooke. This forced me back to my senses. I felt a weird feeling. One I haven't felt before. I can't really describe it, though.

Carlos spoke up. "Let's get you to class, Brooke. See you after the game, girls!"

"Bye, Carlos."

~Later at the Tourney game~
I can't believe how well the spell worked on Ben. He sang a song for Mal. But....in Audrey's jealous rage, she claimed Chad. I really liked Chad. "Hey, it's ok, E. You have Brooke, now."

"But, M." I leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I'm not a lesbian."

"If you say so."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, Evie."

We left the stands and walked towards our dorms. But Brooke stopped us short. "Hey, Evie."

"Hi, Brooke." I smiled innocently.

"Can I walk you to your dorm?" I thought for a moment. Maybe it couldn't hurt.

"Sure, Brooke." Mal chuckled and walked back towards the stands. "M, where are you going?"

"To make sure Beasty Boy doesn't do anything stupid. You'll be fine."

Ugh, why does she think this is a good idea? I don't like Brooke in that way! I can't, because I know it will end in heartbreak.....like always. I'm the daughter of a villain. Villains don't get happy endings.

"Evie!" I snap put of my daydream and see we're already at my dorm. "Where'd you go? You went into your own little world."

"Sorry, Brooke. I'm a bit distracted today."

"Anything I can help you with?"

"No, it's fine. I think I just need to relax."

"I get it. It must be stressful being here. You'll get used to it."

"Yeah, I just need some time to adjust."

"Hey, I've been wondering. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Your not concerned about your image? What will your people say about you dating a villain kid?"

"Evie, I don't care what they have to say. I don't care what they'll think of me." I looked away but she took my chin and had me look at her. "And as long as you're here, you're an Auradon kid. You made the choice to stay here. You could have easily refused, but you didn't."

"Well, if that's how you feel, then I will gladly go on a date with you."

"Awesome! I'll make sure it's private, so nobody will know. Ben is planning on asking Mal on a date as well."

"Well then, let's make this a double-date. Mal will definitely be shocked, so I can guarantee her and I would feel better if we did this instead of a single date."

"That sounds good, I'll let Ben know. He will be thrilled!"

I kissed her cheek and she blushed really hard. "I'll see you tomorrow, Brooke."

"S-see you, Evie." I walked into my room and I shut the door.

Now I can finish that dress I started. If I finish it by tomorrow, maybe I can wear it on my date. Oh! That also means I should make a dress for Mal too! I've got a long night ahead me. It will be worth it, though.