2

Toya: Naeeee! Hurry up we gonna miss our flight girl!
Reginae: Dang ma hold on I'm coming now! (Rushing down the stairs with her purse)
Toya: girl what are you doin?
Reginae: Ma I had to pack one more bag .
Toya: didn't I tell you pack all your clothes so we an send to California?
Reginae: ma I did I just had one suitcase to bring didn't think it was a big deal!
Toya: lets go we don't have time to be standing her we gotta go catch this plane.

Reginae POV
It wasn't a long ride to the airport. Due to the facts my mom was doing 80 in a 60. She was not trynna miss this flight.

Reginae: ma

Toya: yes nae?

Reginae : you not gonna miss Atlanta ? I mean this is our hometown.

Toya: Of course imma miss Atlanta nae. But we lived in California before and I missed Atlanta when we were living there . Don't worry we still have our home in Atlanta because we're going to be back and fourth.

Reginae: okay mom if you say so. But I don't understand why I couldn't just go to Clark Atlanta or Spelman?

Toya: Nae we not going through this again. You've always wanted to go to UCLA when you were younger! I don't have a problem with you going to those schools but UCLA honey they are giving you a full ride just try it out and if you don't like it then u get to chose between Spelman or Clark Atlanta how bout that?

Reginae : Okay ma sounds good to me. But the only reason why I wanted to go to UCLA was because of..( getting chocked up)

Toya: cause of . Spit it out.

Reginae: Ma you already know cause of Jaylen.

Toya: Girl stop ya was the best of friends when we was living in Cali.

Reginae: yea but that was when we were younger. I'm grown now momma.

Toya : whatever hurry up and get out the car we gotta run so we don't miss the flight.

We jumped out the car runnin g through the airport to get to our plane Thank God we made it because I wouldn't of heard the end of it if we didn't make it.  We take out seats and I see some tall darkskin boy wearing a UCLA  basketball shirt taking his seat in the row next to me we made eye contact but I looked away as fast as I could.

Toya: Ohhhhh girlllllll He was looking at you and you saw his shirt U-C-L-A!!!

Reginae : Yea ma I saw it.

Reginae POV
We landed in Los Angeles, California !!! Mhm fresh air it's been a while Cali let's see what you have in stored for me.

We pulled up to our house  my mother and I don't need much space because it is just gonna be only us two. But of course she has to be extra and get a big house . But our home I'm Atlanta is a mansion man I miss that place.

 But our home I'm Atlanta is a mansion man I miss that place

Reginae : ohh ma this is so beautiful !!

Toya: you know I had to get the best for you Nae.❤️

Reginae : Ahh ma Thank you.

Toya: yup that's why I said send all your stuff so the house can be set up but you know me of course I managed to get the house set up.

Reginae : yass momma Toya girl!

Toya: girl you crazy come on let's go inside .

Toya POV
I watched as Reginae rushed up stairs to her new Cali room. But there is one thing she doesn't know.

Reginae : MAAAAAAA!

Toya: What NAE?

Reginae: running down the hall momm I love it ! Thank you ! Thank you! I love my room.

Toya: Better than the one in Atlanta?

Nae: Now mom you know nothing can top my room in Atlanta.

❤️ liked by 7,890@colormenae- Back in Cali ma did my room🤤😍

❤️ liked by 7,890
@colormenae- Back in Cali ma did my room🤤😍.But ya know I miss Atlanta🙄.
View all 679 comments
Zonniquejailee miss you Nae imma come to Cali soon💙.
BahjaRodriguez miss you Nae babysis^true lets make that a girls trip❤️.
Andimlourdes i mis you so much bestie🤞🏾
Liltunchi hey baby miss you daughter❤️.