Chapter 9

IM SKIPPING TO SOPHOMORE YEAR OF COLLEGE BECAUSE THEY BOTH ARE ACTUALLY SOPHOMORES IN COLLEGE SO YEA😊😊😊.

Reginae POV

So much has happen in the school year . Jaylen and I have been still close closer than ever before. Iyana and I are getting our own apartment my baby sister Reign is getting bigger and Jaylen is still playing basketball. Over the summer he entered his name into the draft to to see how everything works. But he took his name out and decided to stay another year in college train harder and get better .
I'm honestly so proud of him he's been getting his weight up ,training more and he even cut his hair he got some waves now😍🤤🤤. And as for me I've been back and fourth from Atlanta to California doing some photo shoots,hosting shows, and working on booking some commercials and shows. I've been meeting with someone that helps me with my acting I was recently on Growing Up Hip Hip Atlanta with my girl Zonnique and other people. It was too much drama for me I'm so over that show so I'm focusing on business so I can get my fashion up and going and my acting. I have a couple things up my sleeve I can't wait.

Hey
Jaylen POV
Sophomore is going to be Crazy!! I'm so focused on making my sophomore year basketball career better than my freshman year. I did good but I want to do better than my last. I have to get more playing time, more training and practicing in. I been hitting the gym getting my weight up cardio, and all together. Reginae and I have been hanging out a lot I'm happy for her she's been getting into Acting more and designing clothes things are slowly coming together for her couldn't be more happier for her. And as for me I entered my name in the 2018-2019 draft as a free agent I went to training to train with other teams but I withdrew my name because I wanted to do sophomore year in college and get better I still have work to do. So 2019-2020 gonna be a better year for me!

Toya:Naeee(yelling from downstairs)

Reginae: Yea ma?

Toya: can you put reign in her crib for a nap?

Reginae; yea I'm coming ma(running down stairs)

Toya: here hold her neck.

Reginae: mom I know how to hold a baby.

Toya: oh okay when you done come back down here I want to talk to you.

Reginae: okay.

Coming back down stairs to the living room.

Reginae: Yea mom?

Toya: you sure you want to move ?

Reginae: I mean I would like my own place plus me and yaya have been looking at some apartments.

Toya: yea but it's been a little quite without you you barley visited me your freshman year.

Reginae: well mom freshman year was busy but I got the hang of it now and I'll visit you more. And hey don't forget your the one that forced me to move into  the dorms last year.

Toya: yea yea Nae. So what's going on with you and Jaylen? I see you've been going to his games.

Reginae:  Mommyyy you know that's my best friend and of course I'm going to be at his games. Those games be fun everyone goes.

Toya: maybe I'll go with you to one of them.

Reginae: Yea you should come to the season opener in November or December I forget . But I'll let you know.