Chapter 11

Reginae POV
I'm feeling good knowing that Jaylen know I'm always by his side as his best friend. I'm trying my best to make as many games as I can but it's like my career is just now taking off and this is what I've been waiting for my whole life. His dreams are finally coming true and so are mine.

Jaylen: Glad that you agreed to have dinner with me I know your busy and stuff but I appreciate you nae.

Reginae: Anything for my best friend. I'm gonna be busy with my whole acting career and designing career but I'll manage to get to as many games as I can.

Jaylen: I know thanks nae. So have you talked to Lucci lately?

Reginae: ugh no! I do not want to talk to that toxic man. I should've listened to my mom when she told me but I just wanted to learn on my own you know?

Jaylen: yea I feel you but you know mamas know best.

Reginae: jay shut up you don't even listen to your mother(laughing).

Jaylen: so I listen to her sometimes..but your mom knows about dating rappers.

Reginae; true but Lucci and my father are two totally different people.

Jaylen: How? How are they different ? I would like to her.

Reginae: (sitting silently) their just different I can't explain it.

Jaylen: I can name a million reasons why they are different. For starters lucci ain't that good I mean he got some bops . Two Lucci -(getting cut off by Reginae)

Reginae: okay okay they are different I know I know. But I'm over it I'm focused on me and I don't care about that man anymore. He was a distraction.

Jaylen: Glad you know I don't want to see you hurt or get embarrassed like he did you ever again nae. I really care about you nae.( putting his hand on her shoulder).

Nae: I know jay thanks but sometimes I have to learn but I definitely learned a lot about that one. I could never go down that path again.

Jaylen: well it's getting late and I have to travel back to Brooklyn tomorrow so I'll see you soon?

Reginae: yea I gotta get going too. But yea soon. (Getting up )

Jaylen:( getting up and opening door for nae and walking her to her car). I'll call you and remind me to send you my schedule for games so you'll know.

Reginae: okay I won't forget to remind you goodnight jay(hugging Jaylen)

Jaylen: (hugging Reginae) night nae I love you.

Reginae: I love you more. (Getting in car and driving off).

Jaylen : (gets in car and phone starts ringing)
JAYLEN ON THE PHONE
Jaylen: hello??
Kyra: hey jay wassup
Jaylen: nothing babe I'll be back soon I'm just leaving from hanging out with a friend of mine.
Kyra: Who's the friend? Because I know you weren't with Kris or Gelo..Soo who?
Jaylen: Just chill don't worry about it it was just catching up with an old friend of mine. That's all.
Kyra: mhm hm I'll deal with you later hurry up bye.
Jaylen: bye.
END OF PHONE CALL.

(SIDENOTE: Yes Our Husband Jaylen Hands has a Girlfriend in real life my heart was broken🙄. I believe her name is like Kyra if it's not I'm gonna keep it that way for story.❤️).