Chapter 12

Toya : REGINAEEEE ! (Yelling you reginae)

Reginae: (coming down the stairs) yes mom I just put reign down for a nap your gonna wake the girl up ma.

Toya: Girl your phone has been going off check your phone. (Handing nae her phone)

Reginae: It's probably nothing probably instagram notifications or something. (Scrolling through her phone).

Toya: No nae it's been ringing.

Reginae: oh it was Jaylen calling me I wonder what he wants? I just saw him last night.

Toya: mhm what ya was doing ?

Nae: mom nothing just dinner after his summer league game.

REGINAE ON THE PHONE

Nae: hey Jaylen sorry I missed your calls. wassup?

Jaylen: Hey just wanted to know if you were in Cali still needed ride to airport?

Nae: Yea we still in LA we don't leave back to go to Atlanta til tomorrow. So I'm on the way.

Jay: Thank you nae and tell your mom I said hey.

Nae: No problem and I will. Mom Jaylen says hey.

Toya: (in the background) Hey Son in law! (Laughing)

Nae: (looking at her mom with a straight face).

Jaylen: lol Ight see you soon.

Nae: okay see you soon.

END OF PHONE CALL

Nae: mom really ? Why would you say that.

Toya:(laughing) girl you know it's the truth. He knows. You better get him before them other gold digger girls get to him first.

Reginae: Mom I don't think like that..If he dating someone so what I'm his best friend can't forget about me.

Toya: You say that now. Yea you his best friend but what happens when he gets married don't know women gonna want they man around his girl best friend. That's all I'm saying.

Reginae: Mom you don't know that we best friends and they rate Jaylen is going that boy won't get married he don't be around know girls.

Toya: okay you think that's write go pick that boy up before he's late to his flight.

Nae: Okay mom I'll be back cause I have to pack for tomorrow anyway.

Toya: okay.

AT JAYLENS HOUSE

Reginae:(outside beeping horn) Come on Jaylen !

Jaylen:  (running out the house with his luggage out of breath). Dang girl give me a chance to get downstairs.

Reginae: Boy whatever you want to be on time or not?

Jaylen: yea but you always late so I don't know why I called you.

Reginae : Dont play with me it's called being fashionably late.(hitting Jaylen in his arm).

Jaylen: ouch abusive much?

Reginae: I've been working out a lot lately so don't play with me I'll knock you out.

Jaylen: Yea I know Mrs.Mayweather damn hitting the gym to much hitting me like a man.

Reginae: shut up out your seat belt on and let go.

Jaylen: Lets go before I'm fashionably late to my flight.