3

Jaylen POV
I woke up excited ASFFFF! I'm almost done packing to move into to college. I'm grown now! Well I been grown . But I am gonna miss my family. It's not far anyway still home by not really. I'm starting at UCLA I'm going to be the new freshman point guard! Man life is great right now Thank You God! This is all apart of the plan soon I will be hopefully getting drafted .

(This is Jaylen family his mom Mrs

(This is Jaylen family his mom Mrs.Ashanti & his dad Me.Ronnie and his lil sister Jordan. Yes this is his families real names I don't know they @ names )

Ashanti : JAYYLLLEENN! Hurry up!

Jaylen: hold on ma I'm coming just finishing up some stuff.

Ronnie: Boy what are you doing taking your whole room with you?

Jaylen: something like that😂

Ronnie: ready?

Jaylen: was born ready

Ashanti: awee my baby is going to college!!!! (Taking pictures and videos of him)

Jaylen: maaa!

Ashanti: hush up boy now smile!

Ronnie: okay honey nomore pics we gotta move my boy in to UCLA TODAY!!!!

Jordan: you know I'm proud of you jaylen!

Jaylen: thanks babysis!

Reginae POV
I woke up no shuffling and so much noise in my room like what the hell?

Reginae: Ma what are you doing throwing my clothes and stuff like that?
Toya: Oh nothing

Reginae: Ma nothing looks like something now tell me why you re packing half of my stuff. I barely unpacked most of my things.

Toya: good so it won't take me long. Nae how would you like it if you were living on you own?

Reginae: I guess I'll like it . Why? what you not telling me? You kicking me out or something ?

Toya: not necessarily . See I spoke to UCLA and move in day is today and tomorrow for freshman's and I thought hmm maybe Nae would like this new experience !

Reginae: Ma! Seriously ? With out asking me?

Toya : Nae calm down this might be something you'll like . Just try yet for me please baby!

Nae: fine ma but I don't like it.

Reginae POV
I cane to my senses a lil and thought it might not be bad but then again i don't know. But my mom gonna be home by herself and I don't wanna leave her.

Nae: what about you mom?

Toya: girl don't worry about me grandma is flying out here today to move out here with us. And your aunt will be here to do I'll be fine and plus this is an experience for the both of us.