Y/N's Begginings

Hello again. I'm glad you've all come to read this. This Time! I start with a proper timeline and a fresh beginning and understanding of the characters. Enjoy~

Nobody's pov: Y/N was a new reploid about to be created. She was going to be an average Reploid until her creator decided he try making a brand new type of Reploid, her creator wasn't very well known, A simple creator of everyday Reploids. He had a knack for giving robot's gadgets where no one would think or know how to put them there. He gave Y/N a small but powerful F/T/O/W (favorite type of weapon, I.e: A sword, Gun, Arm canon etc). It had a F/C G/B (Glow or Blast) and was quite marvelous. He created you with E/C eyes and S/C skin, he gave her F/C Armour which matched with the G/B of her F/T/O/W. She had L/S (long or short) H/C (hair colour) under her helmet. Her skin tight suit underneath was S/F/C (second favorite colour), She was polished to perfection as her creator put it. She also had a built in bag on her, which was removable just hard to do so, which was a light brown with an auto closing lid (So only your brain bubble could decide whether or not it opened). Her creator was proud to create such a being. The day came after her design was approved by the city, she was activated...

Y/N's pov: I opened my eyes, my eyes? I looked around processing the fact that I could. I knew already I was not human, but a robot. I looked over and saw an old man on a chair looking excited, "Who are you?" "Hello my dearest creation, I'm your creator." "My, creator?" "Yes, I created you into what you are." "What... I am? I'm a robot, right?" What's my name?" "Your name is Y/N, and you are going to help many people in your life, I just know it." I smiled at that thought, of helping people. I looked at my creator and tried to get up, I tried, but my leg sparked and it... hurt. I felt pain, "Oh dear, seems I didn't calibrate it properly. Devi, DEVI! Come here will you and help me." "Coming Sir." I saw a grey and cobalt reploid come in through the door.

Y/N's pov still: He walked in and looked at me with a warm smile (unlike the picture), "You called Sir?" he said in his voice like deep silk"Yes, can you go on the computer and tell me the area's wrong with Y/N, you speak and I fix." He nodded and walked to the computer telling my creator that it was my knee's wires that weren't properly connected. "I see, Y/n I'll put you on sleep mode as to not cause anymore pain." I nodded and felt my eyes shut automatically.

Time skip...

Y/N's pov: I was awoken to the sight of Devi smiling warmly at me again, I smiled back and looked around. I then saw my creator by my side again, I smiled the same at him, "Y/N, will you try getting up again." I tried, being careful not to cause a spark in my leg again. I got off the table and stumbled a bit trying to stay up. Devi held me up by my shoulder until a got a good grip on the ground. I stood up fully and turned around to my creator, "I'm up." I said jokingly, Devi chuckled and my creator smiled. "Can you test all your systems please?" "Alright.". I checked all my system and wires, I saw I had a hatch of some kind, I opened it and was surprised to hear something behind me. I turned around for the thing creating the noise and turned around, I didn't see it but still heard it behind me, I kept turning around until Devi stopped me by holding both my shoulders. "That would be your storage containment." "I have one?" "Yes, it's in the for of a backpack and opens only on your demand, unless someone takes their time destroying it. It will only open when on you though." "Only when on me?" "Well yes, I made so it could come off with a bit of handling, wouldn't want that discomfort whilst trying to take a nap." I nodded and tried again to see it, I only saw the light brown edge of the hatch. "Now my dear, do you know your purpose?" "Ummm, to help the people." "Exactly, help them, and save them. You will be put into a group of reploids that help citizens with there daily life. Now I'll have Devi show you around the city and your place in the city. Do update to me every week or so for now on your progress. I'll be waiting." I nodded as we walked out of the door. Devi stopped and turned around, he held out his hand "Shall I assist you Y/N in walking anymore?" "No thank you I'm fine." "Oh, alright." He seemed... disappointed. I walked close to him not knowing where to go, it was a bustling city with people and reploids every where. We walked to a street but a car sped past, obviously speeding, it almost hit us and Devi put his arm's around me in a protective manner. "Thanks." "Yeah, be careful of speeding car's around here, some people." "Alright." we finished our walk to my area, "This is where you're stationed, your job is to help anybody in need around her, understand?" I nodded, he was about to walk away when he suddenly turned around, "Oh Right! There's a small set of apartments of sort down the road, just walk in, say you'd like to sleep for the night and they'll give you a room. It's how most newbies start out but later on I'm sure you can get your own place." "I understand." He continued walking away and I just stood there, waiting for someone to help.

First chapter, DONE~

I'll be back~