Maverick Hunters?

Part 2, also I forgot to mention, this is around the time SPOILER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigma goes bad. So you meet him when he's pretending to be good, but he will very soon go bad.

Y/N's pov: I was just helping an old lady carry her groceries to her apartment in my area (look at the nice reader-Chan) and when I came back to my post there was a huge explosion! I was worried for the citizens safety, so I went around helping anyone I had found. I then saw a huge mechaniloid destroying a building, cautiously I went to check no body was hurt (P.S this is in the day of Σ ova) when I saw a few maverick hunter Reploid's trying to take it down. There was a sound of a jet from above me, then a blue reploid jumped out and I just saw him fall. I hoped he had a parachute or something, but nope, he just aimed his hand blaster downward and it was like an airstrike on the mechaniloid's back. It seemed to do no damage at all as the blue hunter I presumed, jumped with back with the sheer force of the blast on to a building and safely double jumped to the ground. I was impressed and due to my code asked if he was alright. "You alright?" I asked as I ran up to him, "I'm fine, but if your not a maverick hunter you should probably get back." I nodded and ran around keeping the citizens safe.

Time skip of helping citizens...

Y/N's pov: After I double checked everyone was evacuated I went to check the hunters, maybe thy needed help. I saw from the rubble that the blue hunter was hesitating to shoot it again. I thought he was an idiot for not shooting, then I saw the mechaniloid's claw was holding another reploid in front of wherever the hunter was aiming. Eventually, a HUGE (and I mean huge) reploid ran over with is sword out and cut the spot, but in the process cutting of the sad sap's arm. The mechaniloid shut down and deactivate, relief filled me, I saw a bunch of ambulances come in a flash as the hunters regrouped and took care of what needed to be done. I saw the blue hunter being yelled at by a.... Penguin? "X, why didn't you shoot, do you know how many casualties could of been caused?" "Chill penguin, I-" "If the commander hadn't made a move who knows what would of happened!" so his name was X was it. I walked up to him not getting in anyone's way, he seemed stressed and down. "I'll ask again if that's okay, you alright?" He looked up at me seemingly shocked, he gave a warm smile and nodded "X was it?" "Yeah. Your name?" "It's Y/N." We shook hands as a greeting "Are you a new reploid?" "Yeah, built just today." "Wow, what a day it must've been." "Yep. Does this happen everyday, or..." "No, it's just a busy day today. Hmmm?" "What?" "Oh, it's just that, I've never seen a reploid with a built in back pack." "Oh yeah, my creator tried something different." "I see. So your not a hunter?" "Nope." "Hmm. Well, it was a pleasure to meet you." "You too." we gave each other a goodbye wave and parted ways. I was walking away thinking on which way I came, I accidently bumped into someone. I looked up, and up, and up... Until I saw the face of the huge reploid from before. "H-hi..." I stuttered from his sheer size (get your head out of the gutters), "Hello miss. Who are you? You aren't a hunter." "No, I'm not. Names Y/N, just a reploid here." "I see, I'm Sigma, Commander of the Maverick Hunters." He seemed to smile down at me, "I see, well, I should be off." "Wait, your new right?" I nodded "Yes, I heard of your creation. Remember, if you're ever in trouble call the Maverick hunters." I nodded and left, he gave a.... strange vibe, as if he was nice, but it was.... fake. I walked away and just went back to my station.

Chapter 2 done~

Yes I know it's exactly like the last one, that's because I got all of this right.