Becoming a hunter

Now you shall meet Vile before he's gone maverick. P.S. I will write what each bachelor is, like Yandere, Tsundere, Dandere, All that. NOW ENJOY~

Y/N's pov: I walked into my creators lab, where I saw Sigma. I was shocked, he turned around and flashed a smile, I smiled back and tried leaving, "Please don't leave because of my presents." I stopped and turned around, I went for a seat in the far side of the room. He (sigma, did you know Sigma mean's "Six" in Greek, cool huh.) smiled again and began talking to my creator again. "Do you think you can make one?" "I'm not sure, either way don't you have enough? I mean, the H.Q's HUGE." "I understand, but we need more.... soldiers." he seemed to try and find the word. "Well, I understand, still, I'm not one for making war machines." I was shocked to hear this. "I mean, I put weapons on my creations for defence purposes, not attack in general." "Well do re-think it, I'm sure even Y/N here would make a great soldier." I looked at Sigma in surprise, he looked at me as well and smiled. At this moment Devi came in and almost fell over at the sight of Sigma, "U-umm, Father, w-what would you like for lunch." "Hmmm~ I'll just have a ham and cheese sandwich." "Of course." He saw me and gave me a short and sweet smile, I did so back, I looked to Sigma again who I think saw the interaction and scowled at Devi's backside. I was worried and listened as they exchanged goodbyes and Sigma left. "Well Y/N." "Well what?" "How would you feel about becoming a Maverick Hunter, I won't do it against your will, but..." "No, I'm sure I can do it. I mean, first day activated and I saw a mechaniloid destroying a building, I can take it." "Thank you Y/N, I will prepare your updates immediately." He gave me a smile and sat at his computer.

Devi came in with a sandwich and a cup of tea, he put it on a dining dish and put out the food on a small table next to the creator, "Well, what was the talk about Sigma with?" He asked our creator, "Just to make some more reploid's built to fight Mavericks." He backed up, now with an empty dining dish, "I'm not sure that will work, did he give you enough funding?" "Not much, but well..." "He's just going to update me to fight." He turned around to me and dropped the dining dish and it shattered, "what." he said blankly "I'll be a new Maverick hunter." "I-I see..." He just walked out the door and came back with a dust pan to clean up the now shattered dish. He walked out again and didn't come back. "Y/N, will you please help him, he doesn't do well with big news so suddenly." I nodded and went after him. I saw him crouched down, face in his knees, and arms wrapped around himself. "Devi?" He looked up, "Y/N?" "What's wrong?" "I... I just want to keep you safe. But if you become a Hunter, I won't be able to do so." "Oh, Devi." I sat next to him and rubbed his back, "You can still see me, and I can still visit." "I know." "Y/N! You can be updated now." I heard our creator yell. "I got to go. I'll see you after alright." "Right." I gave him a hug and walked to my creators repair table and laid down. I was put on sleep mode.

Time skip~

Y/N's pov: I woke up, "How do you feel?" "Strange." "yes that can happen when your coding is changed." Devi came in, "How'd it go?" he asked our creator "Very good, Y/n should now be able to fight properly. Y/N, go into the next room, it's a small training ground." I nodded and walked in. He was behind a window and pushed a button, a few targets appeared. I felt an instinct, and shot them all. "Good Y/N, glad to see you automatically shoot the enemy. More came, some even moving. I shot them all again, the G/B of my F/T/O/W being the only thing I see. I felt accomplishment whenever I shot one. "Very good Y/N, I will now update the Hunters H.Q of your soon arrival." "Already?" "Well yes, once the program in you is working, your good to go. You'll also train at the H.Q of course." I nodded and left the room. I met up with my creator in the other room. "Y/N, I'll have Devi lead you to the H.Q. understand?" "Yes sir." he smiled and patted me on the back. Devi came out and gave a heart warming smile. "Ready?" "Yes." I waved my creator goodbye and I was off. We walked for quite a while, "I can't believe how quick I became a hunter." "Quick? Y/N it took three days before our creator perfected you program." "Three days?" "Yep, every now and then he woke you up to test, but I guessed you wouldn't remember." I thought about that for a while. He grabbed my shoulder, "Where here." I looked up at the tall building.

Y/N's pov: I looked up at the building. It was huge, much taller than Sigma. I giggle at my thought, "What?" Devi asked, "I just thought about how much taller than Sigma it was, he laughed along, I walked inside with Devi. "You must be Y/N. I'm Alia." I saw a female pink reploid walk up to us. I nodded as she took me out of the grasp of Devi, he looked at me and smiled, he walked out, I already missed him. "So now that you're a hunter I will show you around, such as training grounds and the medical room." I nodded, remembering where all the places where. "Now, I will ask you to go train, if anything like the maverick hunters being called to a place, just stay and train." I nodded again and went to the training room, however I bumped into another guy. I looked up to see a purple reploid with a huge gun on his shoulder. I gulped at how deadly it looked, "You new?" "Y-yes." "Figures, only newbies bump into people." I got up and kept walking, however he grabbed my arm, "Hey, what's your name?" "Y/N." "Well Y/N, now your place." He just walked off, I already new I wouldn't like him. I went into the training room and it tuned into a battle ground. I realized it was a hologram, but I still did pretty good, It showed a percentage 63%. "Not bad." I looked behind me and saw X there. "Hi X." I said with a smile, "So you are a hunter?" "A new one." "I see, well I'm happy to show you around." Thanks, but I should be good for now." he seemed downhearted by my rejection. He still nodded and walked away, I walked out as well and saw a red hunter go in. He had red and white armour, with the longest ponytail I've even seen even on a girl. I walked away not thinking much about it though, I was found by Alia again, "Y/N. Sorry, I forgot to show you the sleeping chambers." she grabbed my arms not even letting me speak as she led me to these sleeping chambers. "Here's were we, well, sleep." I nodded, "Just go in one, every night it's random. So just make sure no one else is in their and it's your room for the night." I nodded again and walked in one, figuring since it's night time. I slept like a baby all through the night, thinking of my new life as a hunter.