twelve || phone call + real life

august 22nd 2016
__________

TOM HIDDLESTON is CALLING!
ACCEPT | DECLINE
( tom is bold, lainey is underlined )

'hey, what's up?'

'where are you?'

'on my way back from
getting you lunch,'
'why?'

'i was handing posters
out to fans,
but i ran out,'
'i couldn't remember
where you had put them,'

'oh,'
'they're in my bag, sorry!'

'no, it's fine!'

'i'll be there in like
five minutes,'

'great,'
'i'll see you soon,'

__________

lainey showed her pass to security before slipping past and making her way to find tom. when she found him, he was stood between chris and taika, deep in conversation. he grinned upon seeing her, taking the bag from her hand and holding it.

"you've met my assistant elaine, right?"

"lainey," she corrected, brushing her hair from her face.

"yes!" taika exclaimed. "but i didn't know she was your assistant! you're australian too, right?"

she nod her head and smiled.

"i'm outnumbered! it's nice to meet you, again!" he chuckled, shaking her hand before patting both of the guys on the back, jogging in the direction of the crew who were setting up the next scene.

"it's great to meet you lainey," chris smiled. he spoke with the two of them for a little longer before he was called by taika.

"did you eat yet?" tom asked, pulling his lunch out of the bag he'd taken from lainey.

"yeah," she smiled, taking the empty bag from him and scrunching it into a ball. she removed her bag from her shoulder and pulled the posters out before shoving the bag in. "where do you want these?"

"keep hold of them, and i'll run them over when i'm done with this,"

she nod her head and flicked through them, counting how many there were. "do you want to pre-sign them? it'll save time,"

"i didn't think of that," he responded, swallowing a mouthful of his food. "do you have a pen?"

she stuck her hand into her bag immediately and pulled out a handful of pens. "what are you feeling?"

"the silver one," he smiled. she nod her head, placing it in the hand that was holding the posters, before putting the others back in her bag.
__________