03.NEW STUDENTS

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I woke up and do the same thing like ususally
And go to school.

When i walk along the school, i hear all the student talk about me.

"Hey, that is the worhtless" the boy said

"Youre killer!!" the other boy said. But i interest of this one.

"You know that 6 new hot guy will come here and they really good at dance and singging." the other said.

I enter the class and start the lesson. And then 6 strangest guy come in.

"Wow, today we have 6 hot new students," teacher said.

"Anyeong SEOK JIN imnida, nice to meet you. The brown hair said.

"Anyeong, YONGI imnida, but you can call me suga"the mint guy said.

"Anyeong, hoseok imnida, you all can call me jhope because im youre hope. "The black guy said and wink.

"Anyeong, namjoon imnida nice to meet you all," the pink hair guy said.

"Anyyeong, PARK JIMIN imnida, i a good dancer". The shoter said.He is cute

"Anyyeong JEON JUNGKOOK imnida, dont make mess with me";) .the bunny said.

Wow they all so hot. And teacher told them to sit and 2 of the sit empty is right me, the guy name jungkook and jimin sit beside me. I just quiet and study.

[Lunch time]

Im going to canteen to buy some food, well because i didnt have money this time, i saw a six guys sit there with the other. Maybe i should eat at old store again. Well it not bad at the last time i eat there, well it terible a bit because i always got bullied at there.

JIMIN P.O.V

When we talk, i saw a cute boy and have a good body at canteen, he seem like dont have a friend and like he want to eat with the other, so i want to asked him to join us.i stand and go at him

I go near at him

"Hey, what is your name? " i asked.

"M-my name i-is K-KIM TAEHYUNG".He said. Ouh, he so cute

"Would you want to join us to eat lunch?"i ask. He look scare and soo cute.

"Uermm, sokay."taehyung said. But, i wont give up, So i just pull his arm and take him to the other.

"Hey guys!! Can he join us?" I ask. Namjoon hyung, jin hyung, suga hyung, jhope hyung and jungkook ok, but why the other just quiet? And seem dont like him.

"Maybe i should go"Taehyung said and run away.weird. Why he look scared? Is the othere student treet him bad?

"Jimin and all five of you, dont get near with him because he is killer, he kill his parents and he is worhtles. He a quiet person and dont have any friend". Baekhyung said.

We just nood and continue eating. Taehyung face look like angle, fair skin, pink, his lips and his body so nice and i heard from teacher he is a best student hear. I can feel that he good,but why all of them dont like him? Said that he is a killer? But why him? Im sure pitty him cause he innocent, i think i like Taehyung. But i also heard only, mr.park like him, the othere teacher dont like him? So bad.

I will go and try to his friend. Maybe we will be friend.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

________________________

A/N : OK HELLO AGAIN,SO A SHORT CHAPTER RIGHT?? WELL IM SORRY, KEEP VOTE THIS STORT AND FOLLOW ME.TQ FOR READ.;).SARANGHAE, AND CONGRATS FOR BTS FOR WINNING AWARD AT MMA AND MAMA, [602] word