09.VOCAL LESSON

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

So today, we are going to vocal lesson class, im afraid that they all will mocking me because my voice not good.

We are otw to vocall class. And talk to each other. Im a bit nervouse right now!

[AT VOCAL CLASS]

We arrive and see other grup at there. So we sit near to EXO grup.

"Hello, im sunmi your vocal teacher, today, we will here your voice and we will categories your voice from vocalist to rapper. Lest begin now with EXO member?" she said.

"You all have to sing justin bieber song. The title is BOYFRIEND.You all must know right?" she said.

After EXO member test. Teacher said BTS grup and we go.

"Ok, BTS wow! Your voice really good and we have tehe last one, and it is Kim Taehyung. Make your grup proud ok" she said to me.

I start sing. "I LIKE TO BE EVERYTHING YO WANT,H-".I was cut by teacher. "Wow!!! Your voice are so angel, wow really amazing,can you sing rap part?" she ask.

"Sure"."IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND I NEVER LET YOU GO~".I sing. I could hear the other clap their hand. What thats means?.

"Wowoe, Taehyung you habe a really good voice. We really like it. And i think we have to leaen more to beat you". Jackson said.i just smile.

After all grup done the test, teacher categories us between vocalist or rapper.

"Exo vocalist, Chen, Suho, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, kai, lay, luhan, Baekhyun. Exo rapper, Chanyeol, kris and sehun."

"BTS vocalist, Taehyung, Jimin, jungkook and Jin. BTS rapper, namjoon, hoseok and yongi".

Teacher put our name until end. After class we go luch and talk.

JIN P.O.V

I and my friend go to canteen to eat lunch. "Hey how if we have our nickname one by one?" i ask.

"Its great!".Namjoon said..

"Im jin" i said.

"Im Suga?" yongi said.

"Wow, its good." taehyung said.

"Im jhope, im your hope". Hoseok said.

"Im R-Rapmonster?" namjoon said. "Cool dude" Suga said.

"Im jimin" jimin said.

"Uerm, well im v?" taehyung said. Sooo cute!!

"Im jungkook the golden maknae" jungkool said.

We talk and here the bell ring, so we have to go to class....

To be continue....

_________________________

Short chapter and it worth, i know sorry if typo. I will make it batter.

ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓝⓔⓦ ⓨⓔⓐⓡ!!!

HEHHE. HAVE A NICE DAY, AND MAYBE I MAKE
SLOW UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL.BUT I WILL TRY. WEL, I THINK TAEMUN AND TAEGI WILL BE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!. 😂