07.ABOUT ONE COMPETITION

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Today i have to wakeup early because i have school today, i dont want wakeup everyone that sleeping. I prepare myself and go to school.

[At school]

I go to class and sit at my place. After 30 minit
All students in class and wait for teacher.

"Hair guys, sorry I'm late". Mr park said.

"So today,i want to tell you about a competition. Its one performance that you all will do with your grup.in my hand have a grup list for the competition. The competition date is about 2 month." Teacher said.

Oh,why?!! I dont want it,what if the bully me?

" here the list I will read it, money group have 12 or 7 or 13 or what ever you want. Actually it I'd your roommate already, so I don't have to read it for you. I will take the list to this boar." Mr. Park said

Ouh no, what the.. I one grup with my roommate??sokay at less I will cormfartable for a little. Everyone go check their name, I go to and saw my name with my roommate. Now it's much time and I'm alone.

"Tahyung, you wanna eat with us? We want to discuss about the competition too?" Namjoon ask.

"OK"I said shyly.

We go to canteen and I saw the other.I seat next yongi and just silent.

"OK guys, what would our grup names?" Jungkook ask.

"What about super boyz"?  J hope said.

"Urhhm, what about BANGTAN BOYS and the nickname is BTS?" I ask shyly.

"Wow!!  That's great take, we like it, amazing,!" The other said at the same time.

"Tq" I said.

"So, we are BTS" we said loudly until the other pupils clap their hand.

"Wow, that's a cool name dude. And it's that the nerd at your grup?" He point at me. Huerm, I'm a nerd.

"You guys are really awesome, but you have that nerd. Ouh, so potty," the other pupils said.

"Hey! Stop calling him that, he a good Singer if you wanna know! I'm sure, that you all will surprise when you hear his voice and his dance!  " yongi said. Wow, noone have defending me like this, I'm so happy.

"Ok, we will se", Bambam said.

We eat and talk together. After eat, we go to our class and start the lesson.

"Ok guys, I want to know you grup name for the competition." Mr. Lee said.

"Hello, we are EXO"

"hello, we are BTS"

"hello, we are GOT7"

"hello,we are WANNA ONE"

"hello,we are seventeen"

"Hello,we are BIGBANG"

"Hello, we are NCT 127"

"hello, we are WINNER"

they all say their grum name. Wow, so cool.

After class end, we go to our dorm. They said they want to make a different concert.

"So tae, we want to make you look not a nerd anymore but as a handsome boy like us," Jimin said.

"What do you meant?  You want to chance my nerd personality not handsome boy?" I said.

"Yup, correctly tae." Namjoon said.

"Let's we begin now" j hope said.

They, teach me to makeup my face,how to dress, how to walk, take of my glasses and put me contacklens.

Me face so haevy, but I'm look so cool.

"Tq guys, I'm look different and confident. " I said and give my box smile.

" you so cute and cool sweet tae" jimin said. I'm blushing.

"Now let's go out, and show our new Taehyung to the other stupid pupils whos calling our TAE nerd." Jungkook said.

"I'm scare they will mocking me". I said .

"No, they don't". Jin hyung said.

We go to the park and I saw the other pupils look at me. They all came to us and ask.

"It's that Taehyung? Wow he look amazing, not nerd anymore." Jacson said.

"Of coure, he is our grup now. Call him V, his nickname is V" Yongi said.

Wow,  my name is V now. Cool.I like it.

We talk together and eat pizza. I really like it, I have made a friend now and they like me. But I miss my parents so much now.

"Hey, why are you look so sad?" Jimin ask me.

____^_^__________________
A/N: this the long chapter I have wrote. Hihi. Hope you all like it and vote. Keep read. at MBC GAYO DAEJUN.. BTS  really cool. . Bye.. 😉