15.KNOW THEM

AUTHOR p.o.v

Today taehyung and his grup have a class today. They have to know about the other member.

"So students, i want you all to share your story with your other friend. They have to know who you are" mrs.sunmi say.

It start with BTS first.

"Hello,im kim seok jin,call me jin and im born in 4/12/1992. My father have a big comepany at seoul and he have come share at this school. Ouh,my world wide handsome" *wink*

"Yo,im Min Yongi,call me suga and i born in 9/3/1993. Im from Daegu. Dont mess with me, my mother is a lawyer and my father is a busness man. He's a billioner"

"Hi guys! Im Jung hoseok,call me j hope. Im was born in 18/2/1994… im your hope babe. My father is ceo and my mother is a lawyer to. They gave everythung what i want"

"Hello, im Kim namjoon, call me RM. I was  born in 12/9/1994. My father owner the one of biggest hospital in seoul and my mother is a bissness woman"

"Whats up, im Park Jimin, call me jimin, im form busan and born in 13/10/1995. Im the son of billioner"

"Hello, im Jeon Jungkook, call me Jungkook, from busan and born in 1/9/1997. Im the maknaes of this grup. My father is a CEO and my mother is a Doctor, and dont touch our Tae"

Next is taehyung

"That the wirdo, his not nerd, but hot" chen said.

"H-hello, im Kim Taehyung, call me V im fron Daegu and my birthdate is 31/12/1995. Sorrt, i dont have any story about my parent because they gone. T-hey died in accident"

"Im sorry tae" mrs sunmi said.

"Poor v, we sorry, we think you killed your parents" the student say.

"Sokay"

They get to know each other and be s friend, but 3 boys at that call dont like Tae and they plan want to bully him when he not with his member.

________________________

Sorry, i just wrote BTS introduce, sokay, you want TAEHYUNG got bully next CHAPTER?  Today is double update [10/1/18]…

Hope you all like it. Come rEAD MY first book ever MY CUTIE BOYFRIEND and vote. 😉