11.TAE SMILE

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Today i have dance lesson with Jimin at practice room, ge said that he want to teach me dance. I and jimin eat breakfast together and after that, we go to practice room.

"So tae, you want to start the dance now?" he ask. I just nod.

"You have to move like this and put your arm up like this." he teach me and we dance, well i hard a little.

"You did well tae, fast learning. I like it sweettae" he said and touch my hair.

"Thanks Jiminie. I cant dance without you. Well you tired?  Lets go eat lunch at cafe? " i said and give him my boxie smile.

"Lets go tae, im hungry and after that, you want to walk to Park?" He ask.

"I want!" i shout while hug him.

JIMIN P.O.V

"I want!" tae said and hug me. Wahh he so cutee!.

"Ok, lets go tae sweetie" i said.

    ⓑⓣⓢ ⓖⓡⓤⓟ💕

~joonie~

-hey jimin
Wheres Tae? 

           ~me~

           He's with
           Me now.

~joonie~

-ok, takecare
Youtwo.

~sugar~

Take care
Taehyungie.💕
And jimin

          ~Me~

                Au, some
               One is
               Worry? 😏

~sugar~

Shut up
You Bitch!

            Me.

           Hahaha

~tae~

Haha.you
Guys are
Funny. 😂🙄.

~Sugar~

So funny.😚

           ~me~

        Stupid
           Suga.

I off my fon and go to cafe with tae. I never sea him smile like this. He so happy and i fell like i want to hug him!  Soooo cuteeee.

"Tae, you wanna test my food?" i asked

"Sure," he open his mouth and i feed him, sweet right.😏..

"So yummy,jiminie~ open you mouth, i want to feed you" he said and feed me. He gave me his boxie smile. So cuteeee!!!.

After eat, we go to park near our dorm. He's smile really² beautiful. I cant hide it anymore.

"Tae,your smile so beautiful!" i said and touch his check.

"Haha,you made me blush" he blushing.

Today we spent time together and talk about each other, we ate ice cream and walk around the park.

To be continue...

________________________

Vmin ship, next you want vkook or taejin?. Heheh