05.NEW FRIEND

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Well, today is the day that i have to move to my dorm with my roommate, i scare but maybe i just have to silent and do what they want or i just locked in my room?

I go to my class and start the lesson for today. So boring and i think someone look at me, and when i turn its jimin. The he turn to teacher. Sokay.

I skip mu lunch because i didnt have money, after end all my class ,i go to my dorm and i got my key.

I arrived at my dorm and i saw my roomate there. Im a bit nervouse because this my first time leaving with someone else.

JIMIN P.O.V

I saw Taehyung here and he is scare,i dont know why, then i go at him and push him to inside.

"Hey, tae you want to look around?" i ask.

"Ok" he said.

So we look around the dorm and it quit big and enough for 7 of use.

It have 7 small bed here ,2 bathroom, a small (not that small)  and a kitchen for cook.

So, i and taehyung go downstair to look at the other and they arrived. We so tired to clean this dorm so ae just sleep on the floor.

But i think Taehyung have something thinking im his mind. He look scared and nervouse .well maybe he not uncormfatble.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Well, i think i can make a friend. I dont have a parent or friend. So maybe i should be with them.

"I keep think that the dont like me"

"Maybe they dont like me"

"I really like friend with jimin"

"They all seem nice"

"Do they want to hurt me?"

I keep thinkin about, and i relized that yongi notice me. So i just pretend to sleep.

TOMORROW WILL BE A LOOONG DAY FOR ME. -_-

________________________

A/N : OK, short chapter sorry. °√° .

Who do you like it,

VMIN ship
  Or
TAEGI ship
  Or
VKOOK ship?

Comment?
^_^