Vannah-chan22: Vannah's Back-! I mean... "Fish Talk"

Question: I miss asking questions... For Donut: What do you like about Happy?

Donut: It's not like I missed answering your questions or anything... B-Baka! >/////>

          But this question. ^^ I don't think any of you understand how much I love Happy. It's not because he looks cute, it's not. I think Frosch is much cuter and Happy's always looked pretty "Eh" so that's not the reason. I think what I like about him is that he's a tease, he's obsessed with food (fish in particular), and finally the bond he has with Natsu and even Lucy.

            That is my favourite thing about him. He is that cheerful comic relief, but even this little guy has had his sadness and heartbreak. And Natsu and Lucy? Natsu's always been like a brother to Happy, and Lucy's always acted very sisterly to him, too. He's like their sibling. And I love the way the three interact with each other.

Question: For Natsu: What's your favorite adventure out of all adventures that you did??

Natsu: Probably the first mission I went on with Lucy and the others, and we had to stop those guys from using Lullaby.

Happy: I thought it would be defeating Oracion Seis...

Natsu: No that's yours.

Happy: But it isn't yours? >.> I thought it would be...

Question: For Happy: I have nothing to ask.........What is your favorite food except fish?

Happy: I also really like crab!

Natsu: That's it...

Happy: Aye!