happymilly: THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE FISH

Hey Natsu. What do you do when Lucy kidnapped?

Natsu: If Lucy was kidnapped..? I'd find her of course! Noone's taking Lucy away from Fairy Tail! >:(

Happy: Aye!

And Happy, want some fish? *give a fish to Happy*

"Thank you!" The exceed chimed, cradling the fish close to him. There was a moment of silence, and the exceed turned from the asker, Milly her name was. His tail straightened as he set his eyes on all of the fish he had aquired from this interview.

Some were in baskets, some on a plate and some had just haplessly been tossed upon the now mountainous pile of deliciousness. But there was only one problem...

Where was his partner?

Happy's eyes popped wide as he smelled a distinct smoke, and his wings emerged as he jumped into the air. He hit his pink target with full velocity - earning himself a satisfying yelp from the dragon slayer. "WHY ARE YOU COOKING IT?!" The exceed asked, betrayed.

"Well I was hungry, and you're the only one who has been getting food." The dragon slayer looked at the small makeshift fire, a fish the size of the exceed was dangling over the fire. Natsu grabbed it by the tail. "I know you don't like it but I'll be havin' this one." He said, taking the river creature down in one swallow. 

Happy's teeth snapped in irritation as he gave the salamander another forceful push. "You can have one more!" He said, although his face seemed more threatening in his head than it was to Natsu. 

What Happy saw was the ferocious Happy Dragon he liked to believe existed - Natsu saw a scowling blue cat with a fish scale caught between his teeth. Rather than reveal that, Natsu instead immitated the "Erza look". Not the smirk she liked to wear or the way she looked down on him when he squashed her cake. The "Erza look" was the look Natsu had whenever Erza seemed threatening.

Which was most of the time.

His lips pulled back revealing the dreadful grit of his teeth and his eyes remained wide as he looked at the cat. Happy's eyes narrowed, but soon he dropped to the floor, his wings disappearing as he held up the fish given to him by Milly. "Aye!" He exclaimed proudly.

"Let's eat, Natsu!"