TotallyFinal: He's a Late Bloomer XD

((Doing this one now because the question I'm supposed to do requires choosing between Lisanna and Lucy and it's just a choice I really hate. </3 So here it is, a one-shot in which Natsu's just gotten back from a solo mission and he decides to go spend his first night back in Lucy's bed and, well... Lucy discovers something interestng about him.))

Ello Nastu & Happy! Its time for awkward question time!!! (Not making the best first impression xD) Anyways Natsu, do you even know how to shave or you let someone else shave your face? *Cough* Lucy *Cough*

Natsu felt the shuffling of the soft baby pink blankets before he heard it. There was a forceful tug and he fell out of the bed, his face smashing into the carpet first with a loud thump which would arouse the suspicions of Lucy's neighbours. "So this is how you decide to announce you're back from a solo mission?!" Roared the blonde, her knuckles on her hips as she towered over him.

Natsu craned his neck to meat the brown eyes of the blonde beast and he pondered upon what it was she meant by that. "Was I snoring or something?" He asked, his lip creasing in confusion. Her eye ticked. There was a silent moment before she took a calming breath and the monstrousity that was anger turned into disbelief. Her mouth gaped in awe at his stupidity.

Natsu shifted his posture, getting off of his belly and sitting back on the edge of her bed. She was reminded of the fact that for some reason, he was in her room - her bed - yet again. She saw his face shine against the moonlight and spotted something odd.

"Oi, what are you-" He called out as her hand squeezed his cheeks together, holding up his chin. "Rushe..." He said, his voice garbled by the way she had his lips crushed between her fingers.

Lucy's eyes widened and her thumb stroked his cheek. She dropped her hand, a wide grin across her face as the funniest image crossed her mind.

"What is it?!" Natsu asked, his confusion growing as he placed his hand over his cheek.

"You need to shave!" She exclaimed, the image of pink stubble fresh in her mind. Her smile was teasing as she grabbed the collar of his shirt, forcing him to his feet in front of her. "I don't think I've ever seen you with any stubble before..."

Natsu rubbed his cheek and felt what she was talking about, she was right. He could feel it, too. There were small hairs on his face where they never had been before. "What do I do about it?" He asked.

Lucy seemed even more amused at that, the corners of her lips twitching into a cheeky smile. "You mean you've never shaved before, Natsu?"

Natsu rolled his neck so that he was pouting at the ceiling, his hands in his pink spikes as he muttered about Igneel's lack of thoughtfulness on that sort of thing. He was interrupted by Lucy's hand on his wrist, dragging him into the bathroom. "I'm going to teach you!" She exclaimed.

"What?!" Natsu exclaimed, not struggling against her grip. "Why?!"

The blonde beast had returned, and her power over him was limitless. "Because you're gonna have to learn eventually." With no way out the dragon was lead into the bathroom by his arm, sat down on the edge of the shower and given a detailed run through of how to shave.

"I'm never sleeping in your bed again..." He muttered in the midst of the lecture, his eyes crawling to the point of escape - a curtain which served as the door. Lucy looked at him sharply, snapping him back to attention, knowing full well that he didn't mean it and not at all pleased by that fact. It was a long night.