YuzuHika: Dark Magic and Graylu

Natsu and Happy what will u do if Gray is in love and crazy with Lucy and Lucy has gotten distance from u 'cause she is cursed by a dark mage and the only way to disable the curse is to make Gray and Lucy kiss...but Lucy did not love Gray...

A startled gasp escaped Lucy's lips and she turned to see her best friend, Natsu, whome she had been avoiding since forever. 

"Are you avoiding me because you smell different?" He asked, his nose twitching as he took in the smell of dark magic. 

"I-I'm-" Lucy wanted to tell him that she was not avoiding him. She stubbornly refused to lie to Natsu, though. He may be dense, but he could tell she was avoiding him. She had not exactly been subtle about it. "Natsu, I'm under a..." She trailed off avoiding his eyes. "There's only one way to break it."

Natsu flinched at the expression of utter defeat on her face. "Well... What is it, Luce?" He asked. "It can't be that ba--"

"I need to kiss Gray!" 

"Kiss..." Natsu's eyes flicked to the snow cone sitting at the bar. Gray was also giving them a subtle glance but looked away as soon as he had been caught. The pervert was dressed modestly - surprising. And even Natsu could tell he liked Lucy. 

Shit.

Natsu looked back at Lucy, knowing that she, too, had looked over to Gray. "Do you like Gray?"

Lucy looked at Natsu and gave him a shove that was nearly playful. "Of course not!" She looked down, her cheeks revealing her shame. "But.. It would be my first kiss."

 A first kiss is something very important.

Natsu knew because he had lost his first kiss due to poor circumstances, too. Rather than kissing Lucy like he had planned to, he had ended up with a cat shoved against his face. When he thought about, Happy must have been wanting to spend his first kiss on Charle, too. 

"Why don't you spend your first kiss on someone else? Is there another person you'd like to be your first kiss?" This was a dangerous set of inquiries.

Thankfully she didn't answer him. Or was he thankful of it? He had hoped to be her first kiss. Didn't it make sense that her best friend would be her first kiss? Lucy's face simply deepened to crimson as she looked at Gray.

"It's stupid of me to be stalling." She murmured, turning away from Natsu and heading towards Gray. "If I don't do it, then I'll die..."

Natsu turned  around. He would not let Lucy die. But he would also not watch while she kissed his rival.

((I don't know.. ))