Chapter Seventeen.

"No more, no more! I need a break!" Jimin pants heavily as he climbs off of Jungkook's lap. "You've already fucked me three times today, Jungkook-ah."

"I know, but your ass is amazing and I love fucking it." Jungkook reaches for the older before he can walk too far away. "Come on, Jiminie. I'll do the thing you really like."

"Mmh~" Jimin whines when the younger starts palming his crotch. "Which thing?" Jungkook whispers it in his ear, and instantly, he blushes and feels his dick harden fully. "You haven't done that since before I got put in this place."

"I know, baby. Come on. Let Daddy take care of you. It's been too long." He grips Jimin's bulge and yanks somewhat roughly, making the older whimper.

"C-can you even do that from your wheelchair?" Jimin asks shakily as his hips roll back and forth, looking for some sort of friction. Suddenly Jungkook lets go and slaps Jimin's inner thigh with a glare.

"Don't underestimate me, baby boy. Strip. Now." Jimin stands up and does what he's told, and then he helps Jungkook pull his shorts and boxers down around his knees. "Good boy. Now make my cock nice and slick. Suck it hard." He runs a hand through Jimin's messy brown hair as he takes Jungkook's full length into his mouth in one fluid motion, making the younger's hips buck forward. "Fuck baby, I forgot how good your mouth feels. Make Daddy feel good. I know you know exactly what I like." Jimin hums softly and swallows around the head of the younger's cock, over and over, slowly, until his chin is resting against Jungkook's balls. He stays there for a moment and shivers in delight as the younger's nails dig roughly into his scalp, holding him in place.

"N-no, you need to not do that, I don't want to cum yet." Jungkook pants and pushes Jimin away. "I guess this is all the lube you're getting. Now come here." Jimin gets up and straddles Jungkook's lap, facing him and looking deeply into his eyes. "I'm going to fucking destroy you." He takes hold of the older's hips and slams him down onto his cock. Both men groan simultaneously, and Jungkook holds him still for just a moment. "Ride me Jiminie, ride Daddy while he fucks you." One hand stays on Jimin's hip as he starts to move, and the other slides up his stomach and chest to close around the older's throat.

"H-harder Daddy please~" Jimin begs as he rolls and bucks his hips to get the most friction, soft curses and moans tumbling from his lips.

"Harder fucking, or harder choking?" Jungkook chuckles as he tries to find Jimin's prostate with his hard, fast-paced thrusts.

"Both, please both!" To emphasize his point, Jimin lays a hand on top of Jungkook's and uses the younger's thumb to press down on a particularly sensitive spot, causing a feeling of lightheadedness that brings him immense pleasure and causes him to clench around the younger.

"Fuck, baby. You have no idea what you're in for, do you?" Without giving Jimin a chance to answer, Jungkook braces his good leg on the floor and uses it as leverage to fuck mercilessly up into the older, hitting his prostate immediately, and at the same time, his hand wraps particularly tight around Jimin's neck, cutting off nearly all of his air supply. Only strangled moans and curses can be heard from Jimin, and as tears stream down his face, there's nothing but pure bliss and ecstasy in his eyes. "Rub your cock. Make yourself clench around me. Make Daddy feel amazing."

Jimin immediately does as he's told, and Jungkook squeezes his throat even harder. When his thumb digs into the most sensitive spot on Jimin's neck, the older cums instantaneously with no warning, his mouth falling open but no noise coming out. Jungkook keeps fucking up into him, and his thrusts become more erratic before he finds his release as well, cumming deep inside Jimin's ass, his eyes closed as the pleasure buzzes throughout his entire body. He suddenly feels Jimin's full weight on him, and his eyes spring open, only to find that the older has lost consciousness right in his lap.