3

The moment Dowoon stopped in front of the boy at the back of library, he felt sick. He wondered if he could run away before the boy noticed him. Luck, unfortunately, wasn't on his side. The second Dowoon turned to leave, the boy glanced up from his book. His eyes widened as he seen the paling boy in front of him. Dowoon blushed as the boy quirked an eyebrow at him, wondering why he was near him. Dowoon hesitantly raised his hand and waved to the boy, not trusting his words. The boy looked confused at the action.

"Can I help you with anything?" The boy's voice came out soft making Dowoon freeze. He didn't think he would have to actually talk to the boy, but here he was making a damn fool of himself. The boy looked at him expectantly, waiting for at least an answer as to why he was here. He sighed snapping Dowoon out of his momentary trance. "If you're here to beat me up, just please get it over with. I'll follow along, just please get it over with." The boy's voice broke as he spoke making Dowoon feel bad, despite not saying a single word yet.

"Oh god no, no I couldn't hurt you, oh god I'm so sorry. I just, I'm new here and I don't know anyone and you look nice and wow I'm sorry." Dowoon rushed his words out, earning a laugh from the boy. "Ah crap, can I restart? Hi, I'm Yoon Dowoon and I'm new here, can we be friends?" Dowoon was a bright red as he finished talking. He moved his head to look at his shoes, too scared to look at the boy in front of him.

"Wow, oh I guess we can, but I don't advise it. It's better to stay away from me unless you want to be harassed too." The boy said with a sad smile looking back down to his book.

"I don't mind. Now what's your name?" Dowoon replied lifting his head to look at the other.

"Wonpil. Kim Wonpil."

~~~

Wow I'm sorry for the month+ hiatus but I'm back finally