9

Ever since the incident in the cafe, Wonpil had been avoiding Dowoon as if he was the plague. Despite the sweet words Dowoon told the older, he couldn't wrap his head around the idea of being close to someone, let alone having someone want you to rely on them. He knows that he should feel bad, horrible even, for ignoring the younger for so long but to him it feels as if it's the right thing to do.

Every time Wonpil would go back to the library, he would avoid his usual spot as if it were tainted. He didn't want any possible way to run into Dowoon, he was afraid of how he would react, knowing he hurt the younger boy by disappearing for no reason. At least not for a reason he would like to own up to. It hurt Wonpil to avoid him, but he wanted the best for the younger boy. The best being miles away from each other, emotionally and physically. He was worried constantly about the younger, but he couldn't bring himself to end this silly game of hide and seek.

While Wonpil was running and hiding, hoping for the best for Dowoon, the younger was out of his mind. His thoughts wandering to what could he have done wrong to scare the older off to the point of no returned texts or calls and lack of being in his usual spots of hiding. The younger was absolutely crushed and panicked in a frenzy, wanting to know that Wonpil was alright. They had barely known each other a month or so, give or take, but he still cared for him regardless of the feelings were returned.

--------

sorry for not updating for a while and sorry for this being so short but thank you for being patient with me

Also I'm not sure if anyone here is into Got7 or exo,  but I have two quick update stories going for the two groups.

white noise » exo;chansoo
&
Fly »Got7;markjin