5

"I'm nothing special." Wonpil's words came out soft, as he tapped his fingers against his cup. His eyes focused on his cup as he waited for Dowoon's response. His fingers stopped tapping the cup as the silence became too much. His eyes glanced up at the younger boy, growing as he caught the look of disbelief on his face. "What? It's true." A sad smile made it's way onto his lips as the words left him.

Dowoon shook his head, sighing. "Damn it. You're something else, I just, I can't put my finger on it. You're something special, I don't know why but you are. You seem it." His voice was strained as he spoke, his frustration on the situation showing. Dowoon's eyes flickered from Wonpil the window, afraid of showing the older his frustrations. Wonpil's heart sped as he processed the young boy's words.

"I, i don't understand?" He was confused. His entire life he was nothing. Nobody special or important and all of a sudden this boy was telling him he was something special. He was confused but felt so much hope. "I'm special? Yeah, specially unimportant." The words left a bitter taste in his mouth but it was true.

"That's not it all! Damn it! You're something special, in a good way. I don't know how or why just know that you are. I never talk to people, there's something about you that pulled me in." Dowoon all but shouted at the older boy, trying to cut off his self hate. His voice come out rough, harsh even as he snapped making the older shrink back into himself. Dowoon realized this and immediately felt bad. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap I'm just frustrated."

"It's okay." Wonpil spoke softly, lifting his hand timidly to place on top of the younger's for comfort. Dowoon's eyes flickered to his hand, a slight blush covering his cheeks. He nodded, letting his argument go. Dowoon's phone buzzed with a message causing him to pull his hand away.

"It's my dad, he's here. Are you sure you don't want a ride? It's no problem." A smile covered his face as he spoke to the oOder. Wonpil sighed and muttered out a sure, grabbing his bag and cup standing with Dowoon. Dowoon's smile grew at the answer, practically beaming as he motioned for Wonpil to follow him outside to his dad's car.

~~~
A filler chapter™ I'm sorry !!