3. His jealous - her helpless state♡

Thanks guys for your support and I am happy seeing the love towards this ff. Bashers keep on saying that it's illogical but it's imaginary story and what I feel is I am writing.. if you can't praise me , I ask not to raise a word on me or against my ff.

Claimed by him - i didn't updated it bcoz it didn't gained more response and I will update once I am free as being a lady update , I have lots of works to do in it.. Will update fathima..soon..

                               Life is not always easy for everyone and Every time . Same with pragya who is feeling suffocated each minute staying there in the party. Everyone were noticing her and hissing about her relation with abhi. Even though she hears it , she keeps herself normal.

Passing minutes were like a hell for her. And abhi's closeness affects her more. She doesn't know what made him to kiss her and the way she reacted was different.  She would have slapped if it was another day but what happened today. Why she stammered while he kissed her.

Her thoughts about abhi grows forgetting herself standing in the centre of stage. Many couples were dancing and when a girl slightly pushed her , she realised where she is. She tried to move away from there when a hand stopped her.

Abhi sips his drinks and was having a warm conversation with his partners but his thoughts were only on pragya.

' why did I kissed her .. .? Why I could not resist myself from her. The way she looks at me.. oh my god.. her eyes which magnifies me , the lips which twirls when I near her,  the way her body reacts when I touch her.. Abhi..stop thinking about her.. she will sure drive you mad.. she is your Secretary and you are his boss. . She is married and is working only for your company.. get it into your mind..dammit..'

Abhi's thoughts breaks down when he saw someone holding pragya's hand. He could not see her face but the man was lustfully smiling at her. He placed his hand around her waist and the lights goes off.

His blood boiled seeing her with someone. He doesn't care whether she likes it or not but the thought ' how can she dance with him..' he can understand , he is being possessive on her which is not his right but he could not see someone near her.

When Pragya tried to move away from the dance floor someone held her hand. She looked at him and he was her co employee.

" come on pragya..let's dance.." he said surrounding his hand around her.
She didn't felt the same comfort with him the one which she had with abhi.

" no..i need to go and check...." she tried to  move away but he again pulled her towards him making her to startle .

" why you only dance with abhi sir ?." He asked constantly moving themselves to the humming of song.

" leave me.." pragya pushed with all her force but she could not move an inch.

Tanu looked at abhi who was burning in jealousy by seeing pragya dancing with his worker. An unknown anger raised inside him of someone touching her.

" Oh..I never thought my plan will work so quickly.. " tanu happily said to nikkil who looked at her confused.

" what's happening here ? And about what you are talking tanu.." he asked impatiently seeing her wicked smile.

" waiter.." she calls a man and mixed some powder in a glass which contained juice. She knew that abhi will not drink in the official parties and cleverly mixed it in the juice.

" here take this money and give this to that guy who is standing over there.." tanu points at abhi and the waiter nods his head getting the money.

" tanu ..what you gonna do now.. ? Is that poison ..? Listen don't do anything stupid and this time I will not be there to save you.." nikkil said .