❤EPILOGUE❤

Okay we had reached the last part of this story. Thanks guys for all your support and love you showed towards this ff. I really cant imagine that I started this story on 17th November 2017 and it's getting over today. Oh my god !! Almost 4 months travel with this story..

There might be typing mistakes as it's not proof read. Will edit once i find time.

So what's going to happen next ? I know many of them were not pleased by my last update but guys we have to make pragya to come breaking all her ties with which she feels she is connected !! And thanks for being patient and believing me even though i 😱😱you to the core.

I want to be
with you..
It is as simple
And as complicated
As that..

Pragya's pov

                             It's been a month after that incident happened in my life.  It was the last day I met Abhi and after that I didn't went back to that office. Karan started to work on his own and my life was getting back to normal. I agree that I love Abhi and still I do but I could not have him in my life beside me in my every stage. I am trying to forget everything that happened between me and him to make myself to believe that it's just a dream.

But how much I try to forget him , the more his memories haunts me. Karan tries his best to make me comfort but everything he is doing , makes me to think about him.

Why i should stuck like this inbetween ? When nothing was normal ; even in my worse , I had abhi with me who eased my pain.  But I have everything now , why i can't forget him.

I don't know what happened to him after I left from there. Just I wished to stay with him but I also know about karan who can go to any extent. His last look killed me and now i am just living like a women without soul.

Many times I tried to ask karan about abhi but whenever I takes the topic , he used to get mad at me and I have no other way to drop it. I have to say that he never talks about our past. When I asked I need time , he aparentky agreed with me. I could not forget abhi and I can never do it.. even after I die but to escape for few days i lied to him.

But my life became more complicated. The thing which I never expected turned my life upside down. When I tried to forget everything,  my whole world shatters when I sensed the most beautiful thing  but in the worst way .

" mam... you can come in...!!" My thoughts broke down as I looked at the lady who stood before me with a smile. I nodded my head in acceptance and started to move with her with distressed thoughts .

" Well we got the reports pragya !!" The doctor said and each passing seconds were like I am walking in fire. My heart starts to beat faster than usual days with a fear lingering throughout my body.

I don't want to hear those words from her. I already came here yesterday as my head was spinning for last two days . I feel really pale and weak for last week.

" And the results are positive pragya !!" My whole world stopped hearing those words which I didn't want to hear as it will collapse everyone's life once again.

"  You are pregnant pragya! ! Congrats.." she said as a tear escaped from my eyes. I want to shout aloud that I am pregnant at the same time I wanted to scream at my destiny. It's the most beautiful moment in every women's life as her life is being fulfilled when she carries a soul inside her. But I was cursed that I could not even be happy because I am carrying someone's child. What will karan think of me ? I swear he will kill me if he comes to know about it.