5. Ek rishta aise bhi

Thanks guys for your support and love towards this ff. I know I am late , very late . Finding hard time to update and more to that having problems with the wattpad account. I could not read my best buddies ff's hardly one or two..sorry for not voting and commenting.. soon will fix it... and will be back soon..

So what's gonna happen next..?

Will abhi able to realise the true nature of pragya..?

Will pragya able to tell truth of her life to abhi..?

Some clues are going to unreveal in this chapter.. hope you will guess ...!!!!

                                 Abhi was driving back to home after spending time alone for a day

Abhi was driving back to home after spending time alone for a day. His heart and mind was around pragya. Her ignornance touched his male ego.

While he was passing by the nearby park , he saw a watchman thrashing at a women loudly. It was almost late night and abhi's heart ached once his eyes fell on her. She was sitting numb alone in the park without even responding to the man.

He parked the car aside and walked towards them. Each passing seconds were like hell because he is equally responsible for her state knowingly or unknowingly . She looked vulnerable and shivering in the cold.

" dont you hear me..? Are you deaf? Leave from here or else I will call the police.." the watchman warned her which was not reachable to her ears.

" bhaiya.. I know her very well and I will take care of her.. in five minutes , I will take her from here.." Abhi said while the watchman left giving him few minutes.

" pragya.." he called her softly while placing his palm on her shoulders. She came back to her sense from her dense past.

" aap..you are here..? " pragya asked wiping her lone tears from her cheeks. She quivered in fear of his anger . She is sure that he know the truth and wondered how he found her here. She didnt want to meet him at this state but fate decided something against her wish.

" why you are doing this to me..? Why I could not control myself when I see you..? Why you should affect me like this..? What's the relation between you and me..? I know what happened yesterday was not good for you nor me.. but it happened!! Why..? " abhi asked her holding her arms tightly. Pragya stammered seeing his guilt in his eyes.

" why I could not see you with anyone..? Why I should get anger of thinking that you are married to someone...? I know, I was not in my sense yesterday.. but you were right..!! Why you didn't stopped me..? " abhi asked pulling her closer to him.

" I... I tried to stop you but you were not in sense and the door was locked when I tried to open.." Pragya blurted out while abhi looked at her clueless.

" how did you came in..? "He asked furiously looking at her.

" i came to change my dress , when I was about to leave, you was inside the room..you forced me and I tried to open the door but it was locked from outside.. i was helpless.." Pragya cried placing her hand on his.