8. ESSENCE OF LOVE

Hi guys . Your suprise is nearing. And only two more parts left for this story to get complete. So what's gonna happen..?

Before going into this chapter ?

Who is pragya in real..?

Will she able to know that bulbul and her mother is waiting for her arrival..?

What's karan hiding from her..? Will it bring any changes in their relationship ?

Will he able to accept the relationship of abhi and pragya..?

Interesting twist are waiting....!!!

Happy reading..📖📖

' Love is like Water in the clouds

' Love is like
Water in the clouds..

Though you hide today ,

Someday it will burst out. '

Sometimes we have to face the hard time as there will be no way to escape from it. Hos much we try to forget our reality , it comes infront of our eyes and into our mind and heart for sure. Pragya was on the full mode to get forgiveness from abhi.

She felt guilty for blaming him and hurting him with her words which she can never take back from him. She doesn't know how that thought came into her mind.. did she really wanted it ? Or she just let out her disappointment. Not concluding anything by herself , pragya got ready to meet Abhi in office.

" di.. I had prepared breakfast..!! You first have it and we can leave..? " bulbul shouts from the kitchen when pragya reached the hall.

She always wanted this life. People surrounds her with love and affection. But her fate had something designed for her.

" no bulbul.. I am leaving.. I will have it in office.." Pragya said and a thought came to her mind.

Pragya rushed inside the kitchen and saw bulbul struggling with the egg omelet. Letting out a chuckle, she helped her. Bulbul felt happy inside as she is spending sometime with her sister. She missed these days where they would spend time together.

" you don't even know how to make it .. then why you are forcing yourself to do it..? I am really feeling bad for purab" Pragya questioned her .

Bulbul could remember her older days when pragya used to say these same lines..

As she was immersed in their choldhood days, she was about to touch the hot pan but pragya stopped her.