6. All I need is you..!!

Thank you so much guys.. I am happy seeing your RESPONSE and comments of guessing what's gonna happen next.. yes again thanks for the supporters who voted me and my stories in different category .. I am really sorry my co writers and readers.... actually I am not able to post my stories regularly due to my father's eye surgery. I am just flying between two states many times in a month to take care of him. Many were asking why I am posting my stories.. I could see the genuine love through that messages but as i could not say indivually to everyone.. I am saying here.. thank you so much for your patience.. and hope soon I will be back to my mode ... now no more bak baks ...

Did you guessed what's my suprise... no..?

I am damn sure you all will be happy by hearing that.. I am really waiting to reveal it.. but It needs time.. and to see your response...

Keep guessing... what it might be..😯😯😯

Now back to ff .. many shocking truths are gonna reveal today and it might be shocking for Pragya and abhi will learn more about her.. Will it help him to make her realise that she needs to be happy..

It might be emotional... one as the name of the book already reveals an unknown secret..

So without delay.. you gonna see who is pragya actually... in this chapter..!! Happy that I revealed it.. but there are some high voltage drama's are waiting...😢😢😢

                      Time decides our fate , our joureny towards destination

Time decides our fate , our joureny towards destination. If time changes , everything changes .. sometimes for better.. sometimes for worse.. Pragya's eyes welled up with tears seeing the reality of her life infront of her eyes. She was shocked to know the dark secrets of her life which she never thought in her wild dreams. ' Am I cursed to live this life...? ' was her only thoughts.

" Ma.. if she comes , tells her that we need additional ten lakh's rupees for the operation.." karan was saying to his mother when pragya entered her home.

She had mixed feelings after being with abhi , neither she could not accept it nor could reject the unknown happiness gained by being with him. She forgets everything whenever she is with him and thinks about her .. only her and her life..

" but how will she able to get a huge amount in a short span of time.. " his mother asked and pragya was happy inside that first time her mother in law takes her side.

But it didn't lasted for few seconds when she saw karan getting up from his bed. He is walking towards his mother and pragya felt happy inside. She prayed to god for listening to her prayers while she didn't saw the suprised look in his mother's eyes.

" how long are you going to act like this.. please say the truth to her and start your life.." his mother worried about his future. She knew when pragya comes to know about her truth , she will not stay with him.