10. True love never dies

As I promised ; back with an update. I don't know how many of you guys will like this chapter as it's gonna be somewhat not expected by everyone . And this is my last part of this beautiful book and will miss a lot. I started it with a confusion , but it laid a different path making me happy by your love . 😍😍😍😍thanks to every one for making this a huge success.. I know a thank you can't be equal to your support.

So dedicating this chapter to everyone who fell in love with this abhi and pragya 😘😘

" Love can't exist
without fear..
If the thought
of losing soemone
doesn't scares you ,
then it's not LOVE.."

Pragya was walking on the road like a lifeless body . Many things were running in her mind and without knowing about her past , she felt like killing herself mercilessly.

' Why it happens to me..? Why I should marry karan..? If it's written in my fate , why i have to meet Abhi..!! His care made me to forget everything, i didn't even worried about Karan ; but I always worried about abhi and he was there for me during the hard days and the days I spent with him , I could not explain how much I was happy with him.. but why it changes suddenly.. ? why he started to hate me to the core , that he even don't want to look at me..

You have to accept pragya.. he is no more in your life .. you can't be in his life as you are cursed soul.. you don't deserve happiness and because of you ; everyone is suffering only with pain.

Why my heart is not ready to accept this..? why i can't see him moving away from me.. ? Why my heart is betraying to hate him..? Please god.. I can't take it anymore..'

Pragya saw a bridge near the highway and she is at the edge to end her life. She could neither accept Abhi nor could move away from him.

She rubbed off her tears moving fast towards the bridge. She is having only one option and don't want to be a burden to anyone. Either her husband who doesn't care about her or her family which exist or not.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

" I don't know where did she went..? I searched her along side but could not find her..!!" Abhi said returning back to the restaurant where Purab and bulbul were waiting for them.

" What ? Abhi , where can she leave..? She was in the car right..!! " Purab asked in a panic tone.

" I dont know purab.. I could not even think right at this moment.. She was already worried and i have no idea purab..." abhi said trying to call her.

" Abhi jiju !! What you are saying..? Where is my pragya di? God , nothing should happen to her...!!" Bulbul cried while purab consoles her.

" It's not time to talk bulbul.. abhi , let's leave and she might be on the way only.. don't worry.." purab said giving a hope to abhi and bulbul.

They started to move from there and was searching for her on their way. But they couldn't even get a glimpse of her.

" where would have she went purab..? Hope she should be fine.. We shouldn't planned to come Jaipur ...I was happy that I could atleast meet her , but I am really in fear whether I could meet her again or not..Purab.. did we lost her again..? " she asked crying aloud of not able to accept the fact that her di went away from her.

" bulbul.. we will find her soon.. you don't worry..." Purab said consoling her.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷