new semester and heartbreak

new semester started after three months and we were the strongest we had ever been. i had never met a person who i was so insanely obsessed with, who i couldn't go without for even a day. and the best part? it was all mutual.
she told me that she had never experienced this want to be with a person to this extent before me.

at this point, our mutual friends were making jokes about us getting married. jokes, because one girl cannot love another girl in a way that is not platonic.

when the new semester started, being heart broken was an understatement.
we knew we didn't take similar classes but somehow the thought of not sitting together in class and making jokes to each other and just not being to see her face whenever i want was unacceptable. her classroom was on the opposite side of mine, and the only time we could meet was the recess.

we made it work, for a month and then two but it had to end sometime.

our relationship was so dramatic. it wasn't like we were just friends who were fighting.
it was heartbreak and crying in class and calling each other at two am just to yell at each other.

the first time we fought was when i realised that i had fallen in love with her.

i had had fights and arguments before—but i had never cried over them, i had never felt this pain in my chest.

i hated the control she had over me.

i hated that i had fallen in love with her.