Meet n Greet

I woke up and it was 10:00am I had a message from miya telling me she was going to the meet and greet and that it start at 4. Like im really fucking excited it dont make no damn sense. So I went to bathroom and put some noxzema on my face and hopped in the shower. While im in the shower ciara lil dumb ass gonna bust in and turn on the sink....when I mean i screamed for my life that water burned so bad.... But when I got out I trew on something simple but cute it was just a meet and greet so i didnt wanna look like I was trying too hard. I was hungry asfuck and I didnt feel like going out to get food so i just decided to make breakfast.

Aryeana mom- Goodmorning baby
Goodmorning mom (smiling)
Aryeana mom- what you about to make breakfast?
Yea I woke up extra hungary
Aryeana mom- rd well make sure you make some for ya brothers and ayana im bouta go to tre house.
Rd love you mom

Ok so I have 3 brothers they are little and I have 2 sisters ciara and anaya my mom works at mercy hospital in the emergency room. She only works at night until the morning so that leaves me and my sister to watch our siblings. She have a boyfriend which is only anaya dad but he isnt good for nothing she only dealing with him because he gives her a little money every month but fuck his money she dont need to be dealing with the extra stress he comes with. Anyways since it's only 10 I called kayla to come over cus I was mad bored.

6 hours later
Kentrell P.O.V
"Nba shit!" Me and gang yelled while walking towards da mall. Before i even stepped foot in that bitch all these girls came yelling "youngboy!' One of them lil hoes gonna call me kentrell like she know me i aint tripping on it tho. I gave them hugs and they follow me in the mall next thing you know I had a whole crowd of people behind me they followed me in the shoe store so I decided we was gonna turn this shit up.

Aryeana P.O.V.

Me and gang was walking around for like a minute now looking for youngboy I was getting annoyed thinkin like what if he left. But no no god didnt lemme me down today we turned the corner and saw a shoe store packed with people and heard 38 baby playing I immediately started smiling and getting hype walking toward the store as me and gang walked thru the store to get close up i was rapping along with him but in a chill way not too hype like the other bitches around me I recorded myself and flipped the camera to record him and he was looking dead smack at my phone rapping to me bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ciara- is it me or is youngboy staring at you hard asfuck
Kayla- fr he all up in her face like damn can she get her face back.
Ben- He might think she cute
We turned around and looked at him like nigga who was talking to you.
Ben- Why the fuck yall looking at me like that I cant join yall conversation bout youngboy (smiling extra hard)
Aryeana- we wasnt really talking bout noth-
Youngboy- Yo ben get ya ass up here nigga!
Then thats when they started rapping to untouchable.
Ciara- They killing me all they big asses trynna fit on that lil ass counter they swear this a concert ( we all laughed)
Aryeana- Stop trynna play my husband (rolling eyes)
Miya- hot ass shoe store bitch my weave finna sweat out.
They finished rapping to untouchable then walked around the mall buying things and rapping and taking pictures and giving hugs for hours. Thats when I finally got close to him.

Youngboy P.O.V
Mane my fans crazy as a bitch I mean I love all yall but some of yall just some straight up hoes. Some chick gonna grab my dick and slide some panties in ben pocket she aint care who was watching. Then this girl came up to me she bad asfuck thats the little shawty who I was rappin to in da shoe store.

Yo waddup (reach out for a hug)
Hey youngboy (hugs him) can you take this picture with me?
Yea come on
I grabbed her and put my arm around her and pulled a big stack of cash out and pointed toward the camera. She said thank you gave me anotha hug and kept it pushing I was gonna try to come at her but these hoes fucked up my trust so bad I cant be trusting these bitches.
Aryeana P.O.V
Bitchhhh he touched me (hype)
Ciara- Ben black ass kept touching me (rolls eyes) Imma still post this pic up doe!

cihottie

Liked by mgng10x,swavvoj and 2056 otherscihottie I had fun today but @mgng10x need to learn to stop touching me😂💕giawthcakes you hype ashit you met ben he prob didnt even touch you get off this man dick

cihottie I had fun today but @mgng10x need to learn to stop touching me😂💕
giawthcakes you hype ashit you met ben he prob didnt even touch you get off this man dick.
mgng10x I couldnt control my hands you fine ass fuck 😍
ary.eana_ @giawthcakes stop hating bitch.
View 1082 more comments

Miya- These hoes really be haters (laughing)
Aryeana- Rs I had to tell that lil bitch bout her self she tried to do that argueing shit I aint doing nun of that I throw hands.
Ciara- That hoe blocked fuck her
Kayla- I know thats right *in a mom type voice* (we all laughed)
We all got into Miya car she had a all black jeep we played all of nba music the whole ride she dropped kayla off and me and ciara was the last to get dropped off. I was tired as hell it was 10pm and a bitch got work tommorow I got the makeup remover wipes off my dresser and wiped all my makeup off then I changed into my P.I.N.K onsie I grabbed my phone and posted the pic of me and youngboy and went to sleep.

Author
I got a lot planned for this story so stay tuned also.comment💕 #nbagang
Oh yea and if yall wanna know the girls ages
Aryeana-16
Ciara-18
Kayla-17
Miya-20