Lil ben

Next morning Ciara P.O.V
I woke up next to ben he was knocked out still with his clothes on from last night I can already tell he going to have a bad hangover so ima get him some stuff I got up brushed my hair threw on some clothes and went and got him what he needed when I came back he was still sleep I put the soda, tylenol and water on the dresser I went and got in the shower washed my face brushed my teeth and got dressed I sell lace wigs so you know I be having them on deck I got tired of the long wig I had on and changed it to my short one I like to sew around the edges instead of glueing because I like my shit to be secured okay! So that took about 20 mins i put on this cute tube dress because ari decided that she was gonna wear her red one today so we can be matching. Ben was finally up acting like he was in so much pain.
Ben- man this hangover a bitch
Ciara- *laughing*
I handed him the stuff off the dresser and gave it to him. He swallowed the pill with the water and drunk a lil bit of the sprite. I was just looking at him trying to think how I was going to tell him.
Ciara- babe
Ben- waddup
Ciara- So lately I been having lots of morning sickness and throwing up everything I ate
Ben- you sick
Ciara- And I missed my period last month and I'm late this month
Ben- so whatchu trynna say...... you think you pregnant?
I went over to my bag and took the three test out and handed them to him.
Ciara- I don't think I know.
    He was smiling he was real happy
Ben- yeaaaa say it finna be a lil Ben running around!
He got outta bed and hugged me so tight and was just walking fast around the room I was just laughing because he doing the absolute most.
Ben- you told anybody?
Ciara- no only the girls
Ben- say I'm so happy right now this shit feel like it took my hangover away *laughing*
Ciara- I didn't expect you to be so happy
Ben- what you mean I wanted a lil Ben around here hopefully its a boy! When you find dis out?
Ciara- yesterday when y'all went to the club
   He just grabbed me and hugged me I was so happy at this moment it just feel like ben is the one for me and I love him so much I grabbed his face and kissed him.
Ciara- I love you
Ben- say if you really mean that I love you too
Ciara- I really do mean that and if I didn't
Ben- I would still love you
Ciara- *smiling* well I love you more

Kentrell P.O.V
Ari was in the bathroom getting dressed for this party we all was gonna go to today in L.A we agreed we was gonna wear red today ya know trynna match and shit but this malu bitch keep complimenting my girl but texting me and shit like she miss me and shit. Say i regret fucking with her snake ass but i cant change the pass.
Ayreana P.O.V
Ya know ya girl had to get cute or what not and throw on the red dress and shit. Its hot as hell and yb steady throwing on jackets and shit like nigga! Talking bout it goes with his outfit but after I got finish getting ready and everything for this event I went into  ciara room to check on her.
Ari- you okay
Ciara- yea im feeling way better
Ari- did you tell ben?
Ciara- yea he was excited as hell like hype ashit
Ari- awww thats good *smiling* im happy for you sis as long as you happy im happy
We hugged and I told her about the party and to start getting ready.  Then I told everyone else and before you know it the whole gang was ready. Me and yb drove in one of his cars and the others drove in they cars we all drove near eachother and you know these dickheads yelling out the window to eachother with they music blasted. We finally make it to this party its outside and it alot of people! I immediately spotted sixnine disrespectful ass as soon as i stepped out the car cus of that colorful ass bs in his hair he glanced over at me and laughed then finished his drank I still didnt tell yb about what he said to me so it shouldnt be no problems his ass lucky. Everybody got out they cars and yb and the boys went talking to everybody greeting everybody me and the girls stayed in our own little lane and talked until india walked up and spoke to me.
India- hey ari 
ari- hey girl
India- you liked the club?
Ari- yea but i wont be drinking like that in a long time
India- I understand *laughing* well lemme get back to durk
We hugged and she went about her way. I went back over to the girls and they was all dancing because cardi was there and she was performing or what not. I danced with them and took a couple shots or whatnot.
Nba youngboy P.O.V
I was eating my food minding my business when I felt somebody tapping me I turned around and seen this bitch malu she was all smiling in my face and im just thinking to my self how this hoe in the same place im in.
Yb- What!
Malu- Dang im just trynna say hi you dont gotta be mean
Yb- Cus I dont fuck with you!
Malu- Can we atleast rekindle our friendship it dont have to be nothing more i like ya girlfriend im dont wanna interfere in that.
  I just looked at her and laughed cus she thought i was dumb say she was look good but not finer than ari. I walked away and went to go find ari she was dancing with miya I grabbed her and made her dance on me she was throwing that shit back i aint even gonna lie but you can tell she be shy cus it was a whole bunch of people around. 
Ayreana P.O.V
After I got finished dancing on youngboy we took a couple pictures then I went to get some food kodak spoke to me and I almost dropped my plate im thinking like how this nigga know my name how he even knoe I exist I saw meek he spoke then I sat down to eat. The boy Osiris gonna come sit next to me. 
Osiris- hey beautiful
Ari- I gotta boyfriend
Osiris-who me I know
Ari- No Kentrell
Osirs- ken who
Ari- Youngboy
Osiris- oh you saying this nigga government and shit like i know him like that *laughing*
Ari- i wasnt thinking im so used to calling him that
Osiris- but how he been treating you?
Ari- Good why
Osiris- damn im just asking a nigga cant ask questions
Ari- *laughs* you can
Osiris- well listen since you locked down ima just be ya bro for now lock my number in and whenever you need sum hmu
Ari- rd
I put his number in my phone under osiris🙄 and went about my day these celebs niggas be so thirsty it dont be making no damn sense.
Kentrell was finna perform and the whole gang went up there including me and the girls it was so much fun we was dancing singing along everything i looked in the crowd and seen malu front row rapping along looking at yb all sexual i looked at him to make sure he was entertaining her hoe ass. He wasnt he was rapping looking at everyone but her. After he performed and a couple more artists it started getting dark. While me and the girls was talking to cardi and osiris a whole crowd was just going in one direction. So you know our nosey asses get right up and follow that crowd to see whats happening. My jaw dropped when I seen it was yb. My little as tried squeezing between all them people but didnt make it through before i knew it i seen yb punching sixnine causing him to fall sixnine friends tried jumping him but ben and all them started fucking them up. Ciara crying because she dont want shit to happen to ben so miya and kayla just took her back to the car cus she pregnant and dont want her to get hurt. I tried pulling yb off 69 cus 69 was leaking all out his mouth and nose i pulled yb shirt and was yelling babe come on like i dont want you to get in trouble. He got one last punched in and got in the car with me and he drove off. When he pulled off i just looked at him speechless.
Ari- BABE!
Yb- what
Ari- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!
Yb- he disrespected you.. didnt he?
Ari- Yea but I mean how did you know
Yb-india
Ari- Omg babe! I dont want you getting in no trouble come on now *rolling eyes*
Yb- The fuck you want me to go out like a hoe... say anybody who disrespects my bitch getting dealt with
Ari- Bitch? Im not your bitch im ya girl *rolls eyes*
Yb- Im just mad right now my bad princess
Ari- *rolls eyes*
I wasn't mad that he was being protective or taking up for me i was just mad that he chose to do it so openly his name is already getting slandered all over the internet he dont need it getting slandered anymore because he know the shaderoom is gonna take this and run with it.
Miya P.O.V
Everybody got back to the crib and went to sleep kd tried going to sleep but I wanted him to stay up with me I wasnt tired and I didnt wanna be up alone so i just shook hin repeatedly.
Kd- What mane
Miya- aint no what mane..... get up im bored
Kd- Entertain ya self *going back to sleep*
Miya- please babe i miss you
Kd- How you miss me nd you next to me
Miya- I miss the awoke you
Kd- you psycho mane *laughing*
He got up and cuddle up on me we was just talking about life and our future plans and how many kids we wanted to have and everything it was just perfect everything went smoothly wnd romantic.

Author P.O.V
I KNOW I KNOW I BEEN GONE FOR LIKE 2-3 MONTHS😂🙄 WELL LISTEN I WAS BUSY AND IM JUST A SHITTY UPLOADER WHICH IS GOING TO TRY TO CHANGE IF YALL STILL READING THIS DAMN BOOK YALL PROB FORGOT WHERE THE HELL YALL WAS AT THIS CHAPTER A LIL CORNY BUT IMMA STILL PUBLISH IT