High

Kentrell P.O.V
I woke up and seen everybody posting all this nut shit on instagram about me whooping this hoe ass nigga!

V I woke up and seen everybody posting all this nut shit on instagram about me whooping this hoe ass nigga!

Liked by cubandasavage, theshaderoom and 2,172,868 others6ix9nine Nba Fuckboy a bitch and Im calling him out for a rematch! He jumped me and im sticking to my story

6ix9nine Nba Fuckboy a bitch and Im calling him out for a rematch! He jumped me and im sticking to my story.
nba_youngboy you a pussy ass boy
View all 18,537 comments

He dont really want smoke he a hoe and I'll forever whoop his ass.

Ayreana P.O.V
I see everybody posting about yb and bitch ass 69 I just ignored the hell out of it and everyone messages and blocked 69 so I decided I would post a pic from yesterday of me and my baby.

Liked by fashionnova, nba_youngboy and 1,256,738 others ayr

ayr.eana Cant nobody ever replace you, you got my heart and cant nobody ever take it from you❤️‼️|Dress @fashionnova 🤩
View all 176,727 comments
nba_youngboy i love you❤️
mngn10x love yall❤️🤢
asiandadoll fav couple😊

He rolled over and looked at me and said "my heart forever belong to you too" and gave me a kiss. I got up I had on one of yb shirts on with some black pajama shorts my hair was in a messy ponytail and I put on my bunny slippers but my naturalness was poppin so it didn't matter. I knocked on Miya and Kd room door because i do not wanna bump into something I dont wanna see.
Kd- Whatchu want *laughing*
I pushed his ass out the way and asked miya for her keys her and kd look at me and said where you going?
Ari- Damn yall act like im not grown
Miya- You not you only 16
Ari- Okay and I got my permit yb lemme drive his car all the time
Kd- bae she gonna crash ya shit up *laughing*
I slapped his ass up side his head and he slapped my head back and ranned I didnt have time to chase after him so I just rolled my eyes and asked miya for the keys one last time she gave them to me and I left out. When I got in the car I seen that my hair was WILDDD I was like oh no baby! I looked for a brush in miya car and all I could find was a weave brush but I needed a hard brush, I still used the weave brush and tried to redo my ponytail until my damn scrunchie popped (thick hair problems) so I parted my hair with my finger and braided my hair in 2 braids. I finally pulled off I had some  errands to do today so I pulled up to starbucks and got me the everything croissant pastrami and cheddar sandwich with an iced coffee and lemon crunch yogurt. I parked somewhere and ate my food. In the middle of me eating I got a ft from my mom.
Mom- Hey babygirl
Ari- Hey mom
Mom- How's life going
Ari- Its going good even tho I be with ci and kentrell all the time does not mean i dont have time for you.
Mom- I know I miss you so much, you know your birthday coming next month watchu doing?
Ari- Idk yet I wanna throw a party but its only my 17th birthday i dont wanna go all out i feel like i should go all out on my 18th birthday
Mom- Well will me and the kids be able to celebrate it with you?
Ari- Yes you know yall will if im out somewhere  with kentrell I will fly yall out or i might just celebrate it with you.
Mom- Ok whatchu bouta do?
Ari- Well I just got finished eating im bouta go grocery shopping because that boy dont be having shi- I mean nothing in his refrigerator
Mom- *laughing* rd well imma let you go love you
Ari- love you more
   So I went to the grocery store it took me a good 10 mins to get there and I started shopping.