Crackheads

5 months later
Me and kentrell been talking ever since the date we facetime everyday and we make time to see eachother here and there. He told me about the girl jania that he always posted up with im not the type to mess with people boyfriends so I was like ohno i need to fall back from him but he explained to me its not that he just got her around just to have her around but he bouta break it off with her. So today im suppose to be flying to detroit to support him and imma stay the weekend with him. But good thing im not going alone im bringing kayla, miya and ciara with me because I dont wanna be alone knowing that all his friends and stuff gon be around and im not gonna have my bitches to talk too. So I called them up yesterday and told them to pack they shit cus we going to detroit😝 They all was excited asfuck. And yea of course I told my mom she agreed that I can go once she heard I wasnt going by myself. So my flight is in 2 hours so I called the girls over to hang out until we leave we watched a couple episode of Lhh and before we knew it. It was 1:30pm and our flight is at 2:25pm so we jumped in miya car with all our stuff and drove to the airport.

4:23pm
Miya- Damn that ride took foreva.
Ayreana- Bitch that was only two hours that aint nun compared to other plane rides
Miya- Well where we go now?
Ayreana- Yb gon pick us up. I just texted him.
Kayla- Well he need to hurry the fuck up.
Ciara- Rs I hope he bring ben sexy ass
Miya- ari got youngboy, ciara got ben kayla who we got?
Kayla- idk bitch thats why we here to find out.
Miya- (Roll eyes) (laughing) i guess so

Youngboy pulled up right infront of us got out and hugged me tight as ever the girls was all smiling hard. He put all our stuff in the trunk i sat in the front and the girls sat in the back. Nun of his friends were in the car.
Youngboy- You missed me?
Yea I missed you (blushing)
Youngboy- stop lieing you aint miss me
(Rolls eyes) omg you always do this (laughing)
Youngboy- I like fucking with you
Yea whatever
Ciara- Where we bouta go?
Youngboy- To da hotel So yall can get settle
Ciara- ohrd
Kayla- Bitch move over it too hot for that yb you need to roll down these damn windows or sum.
Youngboy- naw sweat
Miya- haha bitch and im not moving over
Youngboy- I aint gonna do that to her (rolls down window)
Kayla- whooo (leaning out the window)
Ayreana- its not that deep (laughing)
We finally got to the hotel and me and the girls had a room right across from yb and his friends.
Yb- rd just walk over when yall down getting settle so i can introduce you to ma boys.
Then he left out. We started unpacking and talking our shit.
Ciara- Bitch what we gonna say when we get in there.
Kayla- Bitch im giving them a dry ass hi and gonna sit somewhere like im innocent.
Miya- No we cant be shy definitely not you kayla cus we dont got nobody to flirt with yet.
Ciara- I dont niether yall act like I talked to ben after that picture.
Miya- but we know yall gonna be on eachother
Ciara- i dont know that.
Ayreana- Listen hoes just act normal its not hard.
They looked at me then looked at eachother and said SHUT UP!
Ayreana- (holds heart looking suprised) damn ok bitches act like bitches come on.
We walked to they room and knocked. Yb yelled who is it and i yelled back ayreana
He opened the door and we walked in.
Ben- Damn and we meet again.
Youngboy- yall meet them before?
Ben- yea at the meet and greet they was having a conversation bout you.
Miya- and ya nosey ass interrupted when nobody was talking to you.
Ben- well nobody was talking to you right now and you just interrupted.
Miya- (rolls eyes) Whatever.
Ben- Say is that my boo (looking at ciara)
Ciara- (smiling) Im not ya boo
Ben- (mouth open) oh it like that (smiling)
Ciara- yea it like that (smiling)
Ciara knew her dumb ass wanted to be like yupppp nigga im ya booo😂
But yb introduced us to Kd and boomer. I was sitting on yb lap and ciara was talking to ben while kayla and miya was on they phone.
Boomer- Yall hoes smoke?
We scrunched our face up real quick.
Kayla- who a hoe?
Boomer- ( look with a duh face) Yall the only hoes in the room unless one of yall bitches invisible.
Miya- Oh no i dont know who tf you talking bout or talking the fuck to but we not no hoes or bitches.
Kayla- Sis he must of been talking to the invisible bitch (laughing)
Ciara- yes sis cus he got us fucked up.
Kd- Yall not bout team up on my mans.
They all turned around and looked at him with a scrunched up face.
Miya- Wasnt nobody talking to ya big offa loopa ears looking ass with dat small ass head jumping in sum.
Kayla- We can give him a stack he dont want no smoke (laughing)
Ben (laughing) why you let em do you like dat (smack his head)
Youngboy- They jokes corny leave my boy alone (laughing) Tell em to stfu and suck a
I popped him dead in his mouth before he could get that last word out he aint bouta say that shit bout my girls.
Ben- (laughing) That shit went pop (clapped his hands) she got youngboy in check shut his ass right up (laughing)
Boomer- Listen fuck with yall talking about do the fuck yall smoke?
Kayla- yea nigga
Ayreana- count me out im not no crackhead
Boomer- how we crackheads when this weed
Ayreana- cus yall just is buh bye
Boomer pull out all this weed and all these backwoods he gave kayla,ben,ciara, and kd a backwood to roll and they all was rolling.
Youngboy- say mane since you dont smoke you wanna go in ya room?
Yea come on
We got up to leave but got stopped by miya dumb ass voice.
Miya- where yall going?
Youngboy- why dont worry bout it.
She rolled her eyes and continued rolling we left out and went to my room.
Ayreana- You wanna watch a movie?
Youngboy- Yea im trynna get comforable before my show.
When it start?
Youngboy- at 10
Well we got plenty of time so get comfortable
He kicked off his shoes and cuddled under me. We watched ATL I mean you can never go wrong with a classic. In the middle of the movie youngboy distracted me from the movie and started kissing me I kissed him back and we was just tounging eachother down. I had to turn my face and finish watching th movie because I didnt wanna go far with him just yet. So we finished watching the movie then went across the room to see what the hell our friends was doing.
Youngboy- (Bust in room) What the hell yall doing up in here?
Ayreana- Ohno (laughing) They high asfuck why is yall still smoking(laughing)
Youngboy- mane did yall ever stop we just watched a whole movie da fuck?
Ciara- Boomer little dumb ass keep highing us....even ..... More (laughing)
Kayla- Im not even that high(pointing at the ceiling laughing) bitch im still on the floor
Ayreana- Boomer im bouta slap the fuck out of you did you lace my friends cus these bitches toooooo fried (laughing)
Boomer- (laughing extra louding banging on the table)
Then Kd and ben and Miya and kayla and ciara all laughing falling over doing the most
Youngboy- (pulls out phone to record) YOOOO wtf wrong with these muthafuckers they all high as a bitch they laughing for no damn reason (then he points the camera at me and stick up his middle finger making me do it back)
Ben- Say mane im hunnnnnngggggrryyyyy
Kd- shit eat sum then bitch
Boomer- Aint shit in this hotel bitch i need to eatttttttt.
Then they all start laughing again. Youngboy yelled shut the fuck up they looked at him stopped then laughed again.
Ayreana- Ohno we finna go get yall some food and bring it back yall not coming nowhere looking dumb fried like that.
Ben- Fuck them people this ten shit ya heard me.
Kd- betta not fucking leave us cus we going

They all got up and followed me and yb we all got into a car that yb was driving it was big enough for all of us but it wasnt the car he picked me and the girls up with.
Ben- mane move kd trynna sit next to my girl and shit. Tell em move ci
Ciara- Move nigga!
Kd- (scrunch face up) Im moving nobody wanna sit near ya dirty ass anyway.
We all got settle in the car it had 3 rows so it was space.
Youngboy- (fall back on his chair) Mane where yall wanna eat at?
Ben- Mcdonalds
Miya- Uhhhh idfk somewhere
Ciara- Red lobster
Kayla- when he fuck you good you take his ass to red lobster (sticking out tounge) but nawl idk
Boomer- I want a gooddddd.....assssss.....plateee.... Thats it (throwing hands up)
Youngboy- mane ari where you wanna eat at
Aryeana- ummmm..... Idk
Youngboy- shit we bouta drive around whatever I see is where we eating at
Ben- But you got options i said McDonald's
Youngboy-  dont nobody want no damn McDonald's that stank ass food
Youngboy sped off looking for food place after food place until we ranned into this place called bist (I made that up) they sell soul food or whatever.
Ayreana- yb look at the back of the car
He glanced to the back and all them mother fuckers was sleep. He got a old water bottle and asked did i wanna help him damn right i do i grabbed the other water bottle and on the count of three we threw all the water on them making them wake up looking ugly asfuck.
Kd-  IM DROWNING WTF!
Boomer- (slap) kd nigga shut up!
Ben- Yall think this shit funny huh?
Ciara- Yall whores got my hair wet (whining)
Miya- listen is we here cus a bitch was tired and yb wanna be driving slow and shit.
Kayla- (crying) why yall do thatttttttttt
Ayreana- bitch shut up
Kayla- noooooooooooo (crying) Now im wet
Boomer- shit i made you wet.
Kayla-(stop crying and makes a straight face) No.
Youngboy got out his car and opened the door for me.
Yb- Come tf on mane yall acting dumb ashit mane yall hungry or what.
Ben- Yb shut tf up.
We all got into the place and got seated at a booth. The lady ordered our drinks and left.
Youngboy- Mane I dont know why they do that shit why cant they just ordered our fucking food and drink all at once.
Ben- REALSHIT HURRY THE FUCK UP! (ben yelled) (laughing)
Everybody in the place was now staring at us like we was slow.
Ciara- Ya loud ass all in my ear breaking my damn ear drum.
Boomer-Im hungry as a bitch!
Ciara- Real shit bennnnnnn feeed meee
Aryeana- Omg aint we bouta eat shut tf up
Then the waitress walked up and we ordered our food and ate good nobody had no leftovers or nun youngboy paid for the food then we dipped. When we got to the hotel everybody who was high was sleep and me and yb stayed up watching movies and cuddling then later on tonight we gotta go to his show.

Author
Ik this chapter couldve been better but it was just something to show how it be when they hang around eachother alot of chapters gonna be with these characters and dont think i forgot about three3 cus he coming😂 but drama is gonna start approaching in the next chapter so stay tuned😘